Results

And so the battles continued with all of the students of class D.

Kiyotaka and Koenji were the only two students who finished their 10 battles and were undefeated. Both students left early while the other students were battling trying to reach their 10 wins for the day.

Kushida: "Ability Activate Luster Drain: Drains the opponent's Gs and adds it to Sirenoid."

Sirenoid uses her staff and drains the Stingray's Gs to 0 while Sirenoid gains 400Gs making it 1000Gs. Sirenoid attacks Stingray slashing it with her staff.

Ike: "No Stingray!"

Stingray is knocked out and returns to ball form.

Chabishira Sensei: "The Winner is Kikyo Kushida. "

Kushida: "That was a fun battle Ike Kun." Kushida Smiles

Ike: "Ahh... Kushida you were wonderful."

"Kushida you are the best." Some of the boys in the class

Onto the Next Battle...

Hirata: "Ability Activate Sparkly Arrow: Transfers 400Gs from the opponent to Saint Nemus."

Juggernoid loses 400Gs making its Gs go to 100Gs and Nemus gains 400Gs making it 1080Gs.

Nemus blasts Juggenoid with Arrows knocking him out. Juggernoid returns to ball form.

Chabashira Sensei:"The Winner is Yōsuke Hirata."

Hirata: "Wait to go, buddy, you did great."

Nemus returns to ball form going back to Hirata

Mii-Chan: "Aww man I lost."

Juggernoid: "Sorry Mei-chan I failed."

Saint Nemus: "Juggernoid you did a good job. It feels so bad."

"Yeah don't feel so bad, you fought well you showed so much passion in that battle. Keep training and you will be great in no time." Hirata said with a smile on his face.

Mei blushes

"AGH Hirata is the best." Some of the girls in the class Said

Mei: "Thank you, Hirata."

Next Battle

Horikita: "Ability Activate Power Paw: Covers her paws in ghostly blue flames and releases them at the opponent, boosting her attack power by 200Gs."

Yamauchi: "Ability Activate Abyss Ruler: Adds 100 Gs to Stinglash

Yamauchi: "Ability Activate Abyss Ruler: Adds 100 Gs to Stinglash."

Stinglash gains 100Gs making it 570Gs.

Horikita: "Renamon let's wrap this up Ability Activate Dragon Wheel: Adding 300Gs to Renamon."

Renamon spins very fast, surrounding her with blue flames, before forming the flames into a dragon and firing it at the opponent. The blast hits Stinglash burning in flames.