Who will be my Partner?

[Kiyotaka Pov]

After finishing my conversation with Karma I decided to go home. While I was walking home I heard saw horikita and she was walking with someone. Hmm, I've never seen her interact with anyone I wonder who it could be. Could that ice queen be dating someone? No, that's not it that girl doesn't seem like the type.

"Suzune. I didn't think you'd follow me this far." Manabu said.

"Hmph. I'm far different from the useless girl you once knew, Nis-san. I came here to catch you." Horikita Said

Kiyotaka(Thoughts):'Nii San? Oh, so the 1 Seat has appeared to talk to his sister.'

"I heard you were placed in Class D. I suppose nothing has really changed in the last three years. You've always been fixated on following me, and as a result, you overlook your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was a mistake." Manabu Said

Horikita: "That's... You're wrong about that. I'll show you. I'll reach Class A alright away, then—"

"Then what? Renamon potentially dies because of your arrogance. It's pointless. You will never reach Class A. In fact, your class will fall apart soon enough. Things at this school aren't as simple as you think." Manabu Said

Leonidas: "Hmm...what will you do Kiyotaka?"

Kiyotaka: "An opportunity arrived Leonidas stay here."

Horikita: "I will definitely, definitely reach—"

Manabu: "I told you, it's pointless. You really are a disobedient little sister."

Horikita's brother stepped closer to her. From my hiding spot, I could see him plainly. He displayed no hint of emotion. It was like he was staring at an uninteresting object. He grabbed his younger sister by the wrist—she offered no resistance—and pushed her against the wall.

"No matter how I try to avoid you, the fact remains that you're my little sister. If people around here learned the truth, I would be humiliated. Leave this school immediately."

Horikita: "I-I can't do that... I will definitely reach Class A. I'll show you!"

Horikita: "How incredibly stupid. Do you want to relive the pain of the past?"

Horikita: "Niisan, I..."

Manabu: "You possess neither the abilities nor the qualities needed to reach Class A. Get that through your head."

He moved forward as if about to act. The situation looked fraught with danger. Resigned to facing Horikita's anger, I leaped out from my hiding space and went after her brother. Before he knew I was there, I grabbed his right arm, which he was using to pin his sister.

"What? You..." He stared at his arm and slowly turned to me with a sharp gleam in his eye.

"A-Ayanokouji-Kun?!" Horikita cried.

"You were about to throw your sister to the ground, weren't you? Kiyotaka Asked

Kiyotaka: "You do realize the floor here is concrete, right? You might be siblings, but you should know the difference between right and wrong."

"Eavesdropping is not an admirable quality," Manabu said.

"Fine. Then let go." Kiyotaka Said

"That's my line." We glared at each other in complete silence.

"Stop it, Ayanokouji-Kun," said Horikita, her voice strained. I'd never heard her voice like that before.

Kiyotaka(Thoughts): Reluctantly, I released her brother. Instantly, he tried to backhand me in the face. I instinctively took a step back to avoid it. For such a lightly built guy, he was a nasty attacker. He then aimed a sharp kick at my unguarded spot.