Setting an Example

Yuki: "Well little brother let me show you around. The house has 8 bedrooms for each Elite Member. "

Leonidas: "The inside is ginormous."

Birdramon: "You haven't seen anything yet."

Yuki: "The mansion has an indoor Gym, a Sauna, a Battle Simulation Area, and much more other stuff. But one of my favorite things about this place is..."

"The giant pool we have in the backyard." Yuki Said

Kiyotaka: "I will admit it's definitely impressive. What are the requirements to join the elite 8?"

Yuki: "It's quite simple you can challenge a member of the 8 and if they accept they will have a battle on the scheduled day."

"Are the other members here?" Leonidas Asked

Yuki: "Currently, some of the members are out."

Yuki: "So when you join you get the room of the person you beat for their spot in the 8."

"What about the room the school initially gave you?" Kiyotaka Asked while walking side by side with his sister.

"You can choose whether or not to move here. Of course, if you lose your seat you move back to your dorm and you lose your Elite 8 privileges." Yuki Said

Kiyotaka: "Interesting."

Yuki: "And there are other perks that Elite 8 members get once they join."

"Like What?" Kiyotaka Asked

"Sorry, Kiyo can't tell you that. You'll find out once you join your big sis on Elite 8.In second place of course." Yuki said with a teasing smirk on her face.

Kiyotaka: "Sis you and I both know I'll be the first seat when I join. And you can stay in second place of course."

"Little brother are you trying to pick a fight." Yuki said in a threatening tone.

Leonidas/Birdramon:" Alright calm down you two."

Birdramon: "If we're not going to battle in an official match how about we have a little challenge."

Yuki/Kiyotaka: "What's the challenge?"

TimeSkip

Setting:[Training Area]

The siblings and the Bakugan get out of the elevator.

"This is the Training Area where we the Elite 8 members get to train if we don't want to go out to the training area that everyone goes to. It has a bunch more options in terms of different battlefields and different types of opponents."Yuki Said

Kiyotaka:" Okay, so what's the challenge?"

Birdramon: "The challenge is whoever destroys the most Battle Robots wins. We both play at the same time and see who scores the highest."

"A simple challenge." Kiyotaka Said

Yuki: "And this doesn't count as an official battle so don't worry it won't count in the rankings. I want a one-on-one battle with people watching us."

Kiyotaka: "Fine but how about we wager something to make it more interesting."

"Oh, I'm listening." Yuki Said

"If I win you buy me 4 different kinds of Ice Cream of my choosing and I get to ask you two questions that you have to answer truthfully."

"And what do I get?"Yuki Asked

Kiyotaka: "You get to make me your slave for the next 2 weeks no questions asked."

Yuki's eye's lit up