Midterm Exam Part 2

Leonidas heads to the larger robots. Some of the robots blast missiles at Leonidas but he dodges and releases dark black flames at the robots. The attacks connect and Leonidas continues the attack slashing the heads of the robots with his blade.

Leonidas: Three down the rest to go.

Kiyotaka: Ability Activate Lumino Lance.

Leonidas switches his shadow dragon blade into a lance.

Leonidas charges one robot increasing its speed while the robot is trying to use its shield. When he strikes it the shield didn't break.

Renamon: So that stopped him. What will he do now?

Renamon pay close attention to Leonidas's movements. I hate to say it but we might learn something from them on how they battle. Horikita Said

Kiyotaka: That won't help your Ability  Activate Shadow Piercer.

Leonidas breaks throw an opponent's Shield. The shield started cracking and falling apart in the process. With that Leonidas strikes the robot destroying it.

Keisei: No way man he's taking them out like their level 1 robots.

Kushida: Woah am I crazy or did Leonidas get faster?

Onodera: No, I don't think you are.

How are we supposed to compete with that? Akito Said while watching Leonidas and Kiyotaka handle those robots with such need.

Hawktor: Hey, Akito I'm not down yet let's focus on the matter at hand. We only got 10 minutes

Akito: Your right...alright no wasting time. Hawktor were going on the offensive. Go in the air and look for robots that haven't been destroyed yet.

"Right," Hawktor Said flies in the air looking around and he finds them piled up together.

Hawktor: There they are.

Akito: Alright let's finish them in one go Double Ability Activate Sky Fang - Cyclone Storm + Bolting Fang - Slug Shot.

Hawktor creates a giant cyclone targeting the robots. While they're stuck in the tornado moving around in the air he releases a giant wind blast that cuts and smashes the robots destroying them in the process.

Akito: Alright, nice Hawktor let's move on to the next ones.

Moving to another Area

Kei is looking at Leonidas wrecking the robots and then she turns her direction to ayanokouji-Kun and watches him.

Karuizawa: How is he so strong?

Tigrerra: Kei...

Tigrerra: Kei!!

Huh, what Tigrerra? Karuizawa Asked

Tigrerra: Kei stop watching them and focus on the matter at hand we have enemies to take care of.

Karuizawa: Right Tigrerra... were not failing this test let's go. Where going to take them out in one blow ready Tigrerra?

Tigrerra: Of course, let's go

Karuizawa: Double Ability Activate Crystal Fang + Saber Glosser.

Tigrerra rushes at the robots turning her fangs into crystals and enlarging her claws even more. She moves quickly around the robots dodging their attack and she connects with her attacks slashing their heads off.

Karuizawa: Nice work Tigrerra now let's continue with this pace.

Back to where Ayanokouji and Leonidas...