Midterm Exams Part 1

[Setting: 1st Year D-Class Room]

Sae Chabashira: The head of the Yamato government was known as the "o-Kimi". He controlled the powerful families of each region using the Uji-kabane system. "Uji" referred to groups that shared the same bloodline, while "Kabane" referred to post and status.

Kiyotaka(Monologue): 'How boring I've learned all of this already. I just want to get out of this class already.'

Suddenly an eraser was thrown at him but he caught it.

Kiyotaka(Thoughts): 'Who threw this?'

He looks at his neighbor

Kiyotaka: Why did you throw this?

Horikita: Pay attention or were not getting any class points.

Kiyotaka(Thoughts): Like I care.

Chabashira Sensei: Alright class the Midterm Exams are next week so be prepared for that. Does anyone have any questions before we dismiss?

Hirata raised his hand

Chabashira Sensei: Yes, Hirata?

Hirata: Sensei will we be battling as well for the exam or not?

Chabashira Sensei: To answer your question you won't be battling per se but you will have a two-part to the Midterm Exams.

Kushida: Then what is the second part Sensei?

Chabashira Sensei: The second part is a practical exam.

Horikita raises her hand

Chabashira Sensei: Horikita what's your question?

Horkita: What are the rules in that exam?

Oberus: These are the rules during the practical exam, candidates conduct mock battles in replica urban settings. Examinees are given 20 minutes to use their Bakugan to immobilize robotic enemies in order to score points depending on the individual robot's point value.

Chabashira Sensei: Students are not allowed to fight other students. Doing so results in disqualification. The more points one examinee earns, the higher their test score is.

Ike: Sensei what's the passing grade for the exam?

Chabashira Sensei: For the practical exam, the passing grade is 40 and above.

Ike: Okay, I can definitely get at least a 40.

Oberus: If you fail either the midterm or the practical exam you will be expelled.

The room was silent after that came out.

Now does anyone have any more questions? Chabashira Sensei Asked

No response

Chabashira Sensei: Then the class is dismissed.

Sensei leaves the room.

Hirata: Hey guys, before you go if I can have your attention for a moment it would be greatly appreciated. I know we haven't gotten on the right track but the next exam is the perfect chance for us to get right on track and get some class points.

Onodera: What should we do then Hirata?

Hirata: I have a suggestion if you guys can hear me out. How about we make a big study group that way we can help each other out.

Karuizawa: That sounds like a good idea I'm in.

Sato: Yeah, I'm down if Hirata's teaching us.

Matsushita: Count me in as well