chapter-1

Jin

I'm facing them again, those who hurt my brother, those who made Hazel cry, those who hurt my family. That day I couldn't do anything to protect my brothers or my sister. I watched helplessly when Hazel cried for help. I was nothing then. Today I'm standing here as a strong wolf. I will do anything to protect my family. They would never lay their dirty hands on her. I would never allow that. Even though I hate fights I will do it today. For my family.

Everyone was ready to fight. They were fuming with anger whenever Stephen or Hayden spoke. Jin was standing with his brothers waiting for Jihoon to give them order. He was angrier than everyone. He scanned the whole pack of rogues. They were twice in number as compared to his pack. But he knew Jihoon is not a fool. He knows what he is doing. Even though Jin was in middle of fight he sensed something strange. A sweet smell of coffee is bothering him. He neglected it at first but as the time goes he started to doubt it. He slowly looked through the enemies carefully until his eyes locked with a pair of golden brown eyes. She was also looked like searching something. They both lost for a moment in each other's eyes then taken aback.

What am I doing? Why am I checking out an enemy who is here to attack us? But I can't stop myself from looking at her. What is this feeling? This smell is also very alluring. I have to focus on fight.

Jin's thoughts broke when he heard a growl. Hayden was talking about what he did to Hazel. That jerk is acting like he is someone great. Jin felt his adrenaline rush. He wants to tear him into pieces. But he wants Hazel to do that. He got flinched when he heard a growl. He knew what is happening. Rogues are scared. He looked towards the direction of their gazes. Yes, Hazel has transformed into her wolf form. It's time for fight and he was ready. He transformed into his wolf form the moment he heard Jihoon's instruction. That's when the fight begins.

It's time for showing this fools what will happen if they attack my family

He ran towards the rogue pack and start fighting with a grey wolf. It wasn't strong as he expected. He effortlessly throws that wolf away and stared fighting another one. This one was bit larger than the previous one. Fight was going on very fierce. Suddenly he felt someone is in danger.

What's with this feeling, I'm losing my mind. Is any of my brother is in danger?

He doesn't know what he did next. His mind was blank. He just attacked someone to protect the other one. He jumped towards the attacker but missed and fell on ground. That was when he came back to his sense. He saw Jimin trying to get up and Tae was keeping wolves away from Jimin. Another wolf was trying to wake up. But it failed to do it and fell there on mud. It looked towards him with its golden brown eyes. Then slowly closed its eyes. He felt its pain. It was sad and scared, calling for help. He went near to it. He could smell strong scent of coffee. He looked at Jimin there.

Hyung, is she alive? Jimin asked curiously

Yes, she is breathing. Jin replied

Why did you attack me? Jimin was confused

I'm sorry, I don't know. I aimed for someone else but suddenly my mind went blank. I didn't notice it was you. Jin was still confused about what he done.

Be careful hyung, you don't seem well

I will Jimin, now go and help Tae. I have to help Jihoon hyung.

Jimin gave a nod to Jin and ran towards Tae. Jin looked at the wolf lying unconscious near him. He doesn't know why but he felt he have to protect her. He observed the surroundings.

Why did I save her? What is this smell? Why am I feeling her emotions?

Suddenly he heard some noise. Hazel had killed Hayden and Stephen is angry. He saw Stephen jumping towards Hazel but before anyone could do anything Hobi jumped in to protect her. Jin saw his brother fell on the ground lying unconscious there. He felt anger and was about to run towards Stephen but a growl made him stop right there. He saw Hazel very angry. Other wolves around her including Jihoon stepped back. Jin knew what's going on. There is no more Hazel. There stands his brother's mate, an alpha black she-wolf. Within a second Stephen was torn into pieces. Hazel was fuming with anger. She was completely turned into ruthless animal. Until Jihoon told her to stay with Hobi she was not Hazel. Only Hobi could calm her. Power of mates.

I knew angry Hazel was unstoppable. But today she was fierce. Stephen's blood was all over her face. They both were murdered ruthlessly. Hazel is also very protective of Hobi. So this is what hyung told me, bond between mates are beyond imagination. They fight for their partner blindly. This was the same strength Hobi shown when he beat Jimin when he attacked Hazel. He told me he didn't saw Jimin there, only a person who attacked his mate. wait, didn't see Jimin? Only an attacker?

He shockingly turned towards the rogue lying behind him unconscious. He tried to remember what Hobi told him that day when he attacked Jimin.

"Hyung, I really don't know what happened. I was sitting in my room when I felt smell of chocolate was increasing. Suddenly I felt someone is in danger. No she is in danger. I only remember amount of anger I had. Everything went blank. Unknowingly I ran towards the direction the smell coming from. I swear I never saw Jimin there. I could only see her frightened face. I just attacked someone who was scaring her. When she called me my name I came back to my sense and saw Jimin lying down there. Then only I recognized where am I standing and whom did I beat. I swear I was not myself."

Oh shit. I'm doomed.

Rogue (book 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara