chapter 21

Jin

Happiness, I could feel it radiating from her. She was so happy. Not only her we were also happy. It's not easy for Yoongi to accept someone else. If he was the same he would have just told her how she is making trouble for us again. But he just said her protection is important which is not actually common. Darcy is now accepted by everyone and is a part of our family. Next I have to be with her until she wants to be mine.

After the discussion, Jihoon hyung and Joon took Darcy, Hazel and Hobi for further planning. Kookie pulled Tae and Jimin to somewhere. Yoongi was about to leave when I stopped him. he looked at me confused. I gave him a smile.

Thank you, for accepting her

Fuck off hyung

No I meant it, I know it's not easy for you

I am a human too

I know, you are just over protective

Hyung......

I really happy Yoongi, now all left is gaining her trust

She doesn't trust you?

How can we blame her?

Is it true she had gone through these?

I could feel her hurt

It's just......we should never let anything happen to her, we couldn't do anything before

I know

Hyung, I know you are hurting. But trust me, look what Hazel and Hobi doing with each other, they both had their own struggles. They are helping each other to heal. Just like that be with her and make her forget her past. Make her happy and you can do that.

How?

Talk with her, find what she likes

She doesn't talk to me

Make Hazel talk to her, she could find some information.

She won't do it; she will say it's not fair for Darcy. Hazel likes her more than me.

Make her do that

How can I make that stubborn wolf do that?

One and only person who can do it, Hobi.

What? How? Wait, why are you smirking? Don't tell me.... Oww nooo......

why not? I guess I have to put some loud music which is not a new thing for me. Sleeping next door without earphone makes me want to murder my own brother.

Are they that loud?

Don't ask me.... you know how is Hobi when it comes to this

Yeah, he is really well hidden under that sunshine. I remember Tae and Jimin teasing Hazel that they had already warned her before.

You are also not different. I guess we should warn Darcy too.

Shut up....

Shall we tell her your weird fantasies?

I'll kill you Yoongi, we are not even couple

Oh.... shut up.... I'm betting that you guys won't wait that much.

What?

I'm sure you are gonna surprise us, betting on a week food.

Yoongi.......

Let's wait and see.......

I watched my brother run into his room smiling. It was after a long time we talked like this and a sarcastic Yoongi came out. Few years back, he was like this, not very social but with us he would be joking around. We never able to get a comeback against him. His quick wit was so great that it would leave anyone speechless. I think Hazel will be an opponent for him. if after mates came and war over and Yoongi will be over that girl I'm sure the family would be happier. I can imagine Yoongi and Hazel competing against each other. Like he did before, I'm still angry at her, Maria for leaving him. Yoongi was in love with her. We were shocked to see how sweet he was when it comes to love. He was happy running around which made us happy too. But the day she left him, he became ever colder than before. He started to be rude to everyone. I was so sad about it. But now I have some hope. More than anyone I'm waiting for your mate Yoongi. I wish she would heal your wounds. I want my happy little brother back.

Is that Yoongi running like that?

I flinched and turned to see Darcy standing there shocked. Did she hear anything? Doesn't look like that. I guess she was shocked to see Yoongi smiling.

Err.... yeah...why?

No...I.... just...got shocked, I never saw him smile like this before

I know, he used to be like this.

Really?

Yup, he has good humor sense.

Then what happened?

He got cheated by a girl making him a cold person

That sucks

I know, I really wish to see him back like old days

Let's wait for his mate

She is gonna struggle

I know but I'm sure she will be strong enough

Hazel told me the same

Wow....

Yeah...

There comes the awkward silence. What should I say? Say something, Jin......

Are you free tomorrow?

What the fuck I'm asking?

Yeah......unless rogues' attack

Wow...what a stupid question, of course she must be free.

Woodulaiketogoforadate?

What?

What the fuck I'm saying?

Erhmm.... I mean.... would you.... like to go for a....... date?

Oh god.... she is blushing....

Oh.... yeah sure.... where?

Fuck......

I don't ......I mean.... I'll......it's a surprise

I messed it up

Okay sure....

Get ready in morning

Yeah, see you in morning

Bye

See you......

Oh.... fuck.... I almost embarrassed myself and what's wrong with me? I teased Hobi for the same thing. But I never thought it was this tough.

You almost messed it up, don't you?

What?

I turned to see Hobi, Hazel and Joon holding their laugh. I'm doomed, Hobi heard everything.

Jin......

I turned to see Darcy standing few meters away with a sly smile. Other three also looked at her confused. Her eyes were sparkling.

Yes.... Da ... rcy......

Should I be afraid of your weird fantasies tomorrow?