Chapter 20

Jin

I accidentally told her how I felt about her. I was sad after what I heard from her. She looked shocked but I could feel her happy. She is looking at me like I'm someone she was waiting for. Her eyes are filled with admiration. She looks so beautiful now that I can't help notice her features. Her golden brown eyes watching me, her freckles, her nose, lips, I'm now gazing her lips. I'm fighting my urge to kiss her now but she is also doing the same. I can feel it. Should I kiss her? May be I'll try leaning closer and observe her reaction. She closed her eyes? I guess its yes.... should I.... I must or else it will be embarrassing for her.

I gently started to kiss her lips and a quick shiver went through my nerves as our lips touched. I have heard from others that mate bond of werewolves is so strong that it makes simple tough more pleasure. So we feel ten times more pleasure than normal kiss. Now I know what it means. It is the best feeling. I couldn't stop and needed more. My wolf is just on high and even though it is a kiss I could feel the changes in me. I can smell her arousal too which Is more tempting. I raised my hands and cupped her cheeks as she put her hands around my neck. We were into it that we didn't notice the sent approached us.

Oh fuck

We both jumped away making me fell on floor. We both turned to see Jungkook grinning at me. I glared at him.

Sorry guys, Hazel pulled hyung away so I thought I should hang out with you hyung. Well, I guess not anymore.

You can come with me Kookie

We three turned to see Joon coming out of corner of library.

Uhh...what...when......, I stuttered

I was here all the time hyung, you never noticed me

Of course this is library and I should have thought that. I turned to see Darcy sitting there with red tint in her cheeks. Jungkook and Joon came and sit opposite to her.

Oh don't be shy sis, after Hobi hyung got mate this is so common for us and you'll get chance to tease us when our mates come, Kookie give her a smile making me look at him.

What was that Kookie?

Don't you remember Hazel telling us that she is not into public affection? See now they just fucking sit without touching each other and the reason? Mate bond. We can't avoid the fact that our mates also waiting for us and it is written in our destiny, Kookie shrugs

He saying right. I never thought I'm gonna have a girl in my life and now I was caught kissing her in library. The only thing we could do now is go along with all these.

Talking of mates shouldn't we work more from now, like we got her luckily but we have to find others soon, Joon looks concerned.

He always gets panicked when we talk about mates' stuff and something is not right. He is hiding something from us. I can really feel him sad about something all these days. May be he is stressed about all these quick changes.

Well, how you are gonna find them? Darcy talks making us look at her. If you don't want to tell me it's okay...

Why shouldn't we tell you?

I was part of......

Listen Darcy, I know you feel left out but I telling something serious. You are part of us, my mate, and you have right to know anything we are up to. This is our war; we are going to fight together. It's like assigned job in work place, we have some fucking shit to do. So, put trust in yourself more and be with us. let's do this together.