chapter 5

Darcy

This food tastes so good. It's been a year since I had this much tasty food. After I transformed and joined rogues I had been fed with some sort of shit. We girls were given leftovers of males. That too just to keep us alive. I never thought I could be saved. When I came for this fight I really wished I would die in this. But I was saved and could eat better food. Wait, someone is coming this way. I can feel alpha, which means its Hazel or Hoseok. I'm bit nervous. Will she bully me? I came here to take her. This is very bad. It's her.

Darcy raised her head to see Hazel when she opened the door. Hazel closed the door and turned towards Darcy. She got shocked when Hazel gave her smile. It confused Hazel.

Hazel- hi, I'm Hazel. Err......you may have saw me during fight......err....

Why is she stuttering? She looks like giving presentation in classroom.

Darcy- I'm Darcy

Hazel- I know.... how ......you.... feel?

Is she having panic attack? Should I call help? She is not breathing.

Darcy- I'm okay

Hazel- can.... can I sit?

Asking my permission? Why I feel like laughing?

Darcy- sure

Hazel sat there awkwardly. She didn't know how to start a conversation so she was just looking at Darcy. Darcy was trying best not to laugh as she saw Hazel avoiding her eye contact and looking away when she look at her.

Oh my god. I thought she would be fierce. I'm damn sure she wants to talk but I think she had never started a conversation before. She is cute even though she is very tall. This is interesting.

Darcy's thoughts broke when Hazel spoke.

Hazel- err.... how.... is the food?

That's it.

Darcy couldn't hold back her laugh. She started laughing and Hazel understood she messed it up.

Hazel- fuck....

Darcy- (trying to suppress laugh) I'm.... sorry....

Hazel- (awkward) it's alright at least I could make you laugh.

Darcy- no I'm really sorry. But you never did this before?

Hazel- never. I have social anxiety.

Darcy- then why did you agree to this?

Hazel- They think a girl is good to talk with other girl. I am the only girl here other than maids.

What the hell? She lives here alone with a bunch of men?

Darcy- (stop laughing) what? you live with bunch of men in this castle.

Hazel- yes, I think it's almost six months.

Why she doesn't look like bothered about it? She could have got used by them.

Darcy- and they never did anything to you?

Hazel- no, actually now they became my family.

Really? That's unbelievable

Darcy- that would be nice.

Hazel- yes, of course. Six months before I never knew this would be great.