Chapter 16

What? Jungkook turned towards me Why?

I don't know much about this mate thing but I know what I feel with Jin. I can really feel his emotions to an extent. I heard mates can't even stand a small treat to their loved ones but imagine watching their own mate getting raped helplessly.

Oh fuck, I never thought that.

He may have never let you notice it but still that day he must have went through severe pain.

Whom are you talking about? We both turned to see Joon and Yoongi standing near door.

Tha...that...., Kookie was tensed

Darcy tell us what were you telling him? He looks bothered, Joon turned towards me.

We...we were talking about Hazel

What about her, rogue? Yoongi exclaimed.

I told her what mistake we have done to Hazel and why we are over protective, kookie gulped

Why you have to tell her that? She is..... Yoongi snapped

Shut up hyung, and? Joon turned towards me.

I was telling that from my little experience I know how much I and my mate are connected, but imagine Hobi's situation

What situation? Yoongi turned towards me

He had to watch his mate getting...... I mean he may not have noticed it but that day it must be.... I can't imagine that

Yoongi and Joon looked me with their wide eyes. Joon was clenching his jaws. They understood what I said. I guess no one had ever noticed it and Hobi is good at hiding his emotions. He may be still hurting due to it.

This is serious, if it's not sorted out Hobi must be in pain, Joon said.

What should we do? Yoongi asked making me look at him. He was sad and down. Not that Yoongi who anger me rather I see an older brother who is concerned about his brother and his mate. I think it's time for me to talk.

We have to talk to Hazel, Kookie said.

It will hurt her also, Joon shouts

See hyung, if we keep it from her she will snap your neck, its Hazel we are talking about and she is his mate. she must know this, Kookie looked so serious

But who will...., Yoongi's words were cut by me.

I'll

What?

I'll talk to her, I said making Yoongi snap at me.

See girl, it's not easy, it's a bad memory for her and ...

I am the best person to speak with her

Why? what makes you think that?

Because I have the same experience, not one, whole year. And I had no Jihoon to save me.

They all looked at me shocked. I know I just put bomb on their head but they must know I wasn't living my happy life with rogues.

What are you guys talking about?

Why you all looked shocked?

Tae and Jimin entered with Jin, Hobi and Hazel. Darcy turned to look at them making Jin worried.

You all come and sit here, I need to say something

Darcy, are you....

I'm okay Jin, there are few details you all needs to know, Well Hazel knows it.