Chapter 15

Darcy

I shouldn't be feeling like this. After I talked with Emma and cleared my doubts, I was sure I must stay here and train. These training will bring out the fighter inside me. So I'm practicing my best. But mind is somewhere else. Jin, he is making me feel different. He just stands with me with his smile. That smile is something which can relax my entire messy mind. I feel so comfortable. I never expected I would feel like this towards a boy. May be that mate thing is working but if it's like that I have to thank god because it is giving me a light in my dark life. I feel hope to live. Hazel told me not to overthink and go with it. She had struggled because she used to overthink. Joon told me they had to play mediator to bring them together. Hazel was overthinking and Hobi was scared. What a beautiful combination, if there weren't Kookie and Jin they won't be still mated. But now everything is alright. Watching them both will just make us happy. They are like teenagers in love but still matured. They both completes each other and heals their mind. Hobi and Hazel both has gone through tough times and is struggling but having each other is giving them strength to live. Will I and Jin also be like that? if everyone says is true it will be like that. But still I need time. If I'm ready to accept him, I won't hesitate. I have to know him more. When I ask boys they won't stop talking about him.

Jin, he was the one who raised them. He was the eldest so he was that mother and father they didn't have. They told me he was always calm and never got angry at them unless its necessary. He only thought about his brothers that he never had any girlfriend or love in his life. That was something else even I dated few guys back in school but from what I heard his life was a colorless one. He worked hard to feed his brothers. When Hazel came he started to take care of her too. It is first time he is looking at someone in different way. This is what Joon told me. I understood he is very nice but am I good for him. my past, I don't know. but Hazel told me past won't come between when there is love. So we must know each other more and must start to understand the feelings.

So I must wait for it, the time we both have feelings for each other without any rush. Now it's time for training. Hazel must be waiting for me in ground. There she is, Hobi and Jin is also with them. wait, isn't it Yoongi. Oh shit, I don't want to argue. This man is getting on my nerves these days. He suspects that I'm here to help Rogues to take Hazel with them. dude, I hate those people more than anyone. I prefer death than going back to them. This dude seriously has issues with girls. I should avoid him at any rate.

As I went there Jin's lips curved into a smile. I can feel happiness from him. I like this feeling. I went near them and stood near Hazel. Hazel is four years younger than me. She was pouting when she heard that. They say that other than her twin sister she will be the youngest of us all. That is so cute, I got a little, nop, a not so little sister. She is same age as my sister. I really miss her. I miss my mom.

Sis, are you okay? Hazel's voice broke my thoughts. I looked at confused Hazel, Hobi and Jin in front of me. I gave them a smile.

I'm okay, just thought about my family. Let's start training

Sure

Training went till dusk. They three are good trainers. I feel stronger than I ever was. They trained me to improve my core strength and fighting skills. Hazel is really a fighter like I heard. I was improving well under her guidance. We went to dinner after freshen up. These days the youngest ones try to talk to me. They are getting more and more comfortable around me. They hated me first because of the group I was part of. They all loved Hazel so much. Youngest one told me that at first they hurt Hazel with their words. They couldn't accept someone new to their family and Hazel was Hobi's mate. They didn't show it other than Yoongi but one day Jimin almost hurt Hazel and Hobi lost control. It made them hate Hazel more and Hazel ended up overhear what they really felt about her. It hurt her and later she only talked with Jin and Hobi as they cleared they weren't there. They instantly regretted and one by one they made up with her except for Yoongi. it was during fight they found about how she risked her life to save them and now they feel more regret thus making them over protective. She had accepted their apology but still they feel guilt.

Why didn't Jin and Hobi looked surprised when they heard about the truth that day? I asked him curiously. I remember them just looked angry not shocked.

Jungkook looked towards me, you noticed?

Well my eyes were on that purple haired boy from whom I couldn't take eyes off, my wolf was so happy to meet him.

Jungkook chuckled, mates, well we asked the same question. That's when we heard it

What?

They were conscious that day, helpless but conscious. They had no choice but watch her getting raped by him. they couldn't even scream for help but only watch our savior begging those bastards to let her go.

My eyes went wider, I can't imagine the pain they may have went through, especially Hobi

What? he turned towards me why?