Chapter 22

What?

What?

What?

If yes just tell me ......, she then ran away. I stood there shocked.

 She heard it all. I'll kill Yoongi. But now I have to save myself from three shocked humans...no...werewolves near me. They were standing there shocked. They turned towards me.

How does she know that?

You told her that?

You have weird fantasies? What are they?

She heard Yoongi teasing me Hobi, and I didn't tell her that Joon. Hazel, I'm not going to tell you that.

Why not?

Why not? How.... You.... you....

I'll tell you, he is already red.

Hobi......what are you saying?

Why not?

Why?

It's nice to see you blushing

I'm not blushing

You are already red hyung

Oh really, then listen, you should be also beware of her. She is gonna tease you too.

Why?

We were talking about you Hobi. I said about how you really hide your horny part in that sunshine smile and that was when Yoongi asked me about me. If she heard that she must also had heard it.

What the fuck?

He was actually complaining that he can't sleep without earphones.

No.... don't lie

I'm not lying. Even I can hear you from my room, and living in nearest room. I can't even imagine that.

Shut up...., Hazel hid her face inside her hands and Hobi pulled her to hug. Joon was lost in thoughts again which made me confused.

What Joon?

Eh...? Oh... nothing hyung......I was thinking......is.... Yoongi hyung coming back to his old state?

Old state? Hazel looked at us confused.

Yes, babe, he wasn't like this before that girl left him, Hobi explained to her.

I guess you are right Joon. He advised me to take care of Darcy and help her heal her wounds.

Really? But how can you do that? she still didn't talk to you isn't it?

Yes, I was confused about how but he told me to make Hazel talk to her and know her interests.

I won't its cheating

You will do it

I won't, I would never do that

I know that but Yoongi told me Idea for that too

What idea?

Hobi dear, would you like to help your brother?

Why should I?

Your favorite dishes for one week, that's my offer

Offer accepted, but Yoongi hyung gonna struggle

He told me he'll use earphones like every time. Just warn him before.

What are you guys talking about?