chapter 7

Darcy

I was half asleep on my bed when I felt someone was near me. Air was filled with scent of coffee that I instantly knew who was it. I remembered how he left last time which made my blood boil but i recalled what Hazel told me. I should observe a little more before concluding about these people. I still don't know even with my trust issues why am i accepting these people quickly. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jin doing something on table nearby. From the bed i could see his broad shoulder moving as he stir something. My wolf started to act up again and i don't want to have such thoughts.I tried to sit on my bed which caught Jin's attention. He quickly ran near me and helped me to get up. He was holding my hands and supporting my back to lean on to wall. I felt a sudden shiver when our skin touched. From his expression i think he also had same feeling but to brush it off he quickly let go of my hand and stood near me.

Jin- you're up? I was preparing something thing to eat....... I wish I didn't disturb you in your sleep....... I

May be because of the sudden awkwardness he was talking non stop. I swallowed my urge to laugh and kept a poker face in front of him.

Darcy- (cold) no you didn't

Jin- so you want try what I prepared?

Darcy looked Jin confused. He pointed towards the table where the food was kept. She gave him a nod. Jin went towards table to bring that to her.

He got very broad shoulders and handsome face. My wolf is very horny now. This is what Hazel told me. But why I only feel like this towards him? I've been with many boys in my life but why I feel more attached to him? I want to know why. Hazel promised me she will visit me in evening so I'm waiting for her to show up. So, he prepared the food and i wonder how does it tastes like. 

Jin kept the tray in front of her and gave her a smile. She tasted the food and raised her head in shock.

Jin- why? Is that bad? I shouldn't have put that much soysause in it.

Darcy- (swallowing food in her mouth) You cooked this?

Jin- yes, why?

Darcy- it's just......you are good at this.

Jin- does that taste good?

Darcy gave him a nod. Jin was very happy and smiled. Darcy stared at the food in front of her.

I could feel a sort of happiness from him. But how? Why could I sense his emotions?

Jin- are you okay? What happened?

Darcy- where is Hazel?

Jin- may be in her room, why?

Darcy- she promised she would visit me in evening.

Jin nodded like understood and rolled his eyes. Then he came bit closer to her and whispered,

Jin- that lazy wolf must be in sound sleep hugging her Hobi now.

Darcy couldn't help but chuckle at that comment. I forgot she has a boyfriend. He is so lucky to have such a great girl. Jin noticed the smile in her face and was astonished.

Jin- so you and Hazel are friends now?

Friends? are we? is this how people make friends? how does it feels to have friends? i don't know.

Darcy- I don't know, she told me we are friends.

Jin- if you don't mind please be with her. She had no one around her and now she is living with a bunch of males.  I am extremely worried about that.

Why is he caring for her a lot? Why am I feeling jealous?

Darcy- you seems to care for her a lot.

Jin- she is my sister. Even though if she wasn't my brother's mate, it would be like that. She is the reason my brothers who are my world is still alive. She never knew us before but she risked her life for us where I couldn't even do anything but watch her cry helplessly.

He is feeling guilty. But it's useless because it's over, why is he still thinking about it?

Darcy- But it wasn't your fault.

Jin- I know that well she had reminded me of that every time. But even though, i can't help but think about it. It still haunt me in my sleep, that day so I decided to protect her at any cost.

It was all rogue's fault and he blames himself. Hazel really got a family here after all these years. From what she did for them i can't blame them for being protective over her. Even i would die for her even though i only know her for only few hours. That's how kind and sweet she is.

Darcy- She is...... very ......kind

Jin looked at Darcy confused and then he chuckled like he remembered something. Darcy was watching him confused as she didn't understand why he was smiling.

Jin- you thought she will be a cruel alpha?

Darcy- did she told you that?

Jin- she was so embarrassed of herself. What did she ask you though to make you laugh?

Darcy-  She was saying something like "Hai, we met during fight "or something. It was very obvious that she never initiated a conversation.

Jin- she never did though. You are the first one to be lucky. I don't know what is going to happen when other mates come.

Darcy- other mates?

He has other mates?

Jin- she didn't tell you that. There will be a mate out there for each of my brothers. We are on search for them.

Darcy- oh their mates

Why the hell I'm feeling like this?

Jin- ugh? Oh yes...... they.........

Darcy smelt someone outside the room and Jin looked towards the door quickly.

I know this scent...