Chapter 9

about me?

Darcy suddenly became gloomy which made Hazel panicked.

Hazel- if you don't want to speak about it it's alright.

Darcy- no its okay. I will tell you my story.

I never told this to anyone but I can't say no to this girl here. Whatever the reason I feel so attached to her. I should take some of my burden here.

Hazel put the book away and started to listen.

Darcy- my life till sixteen was very good. I had my parents and sister with me. They made me into a strong girl. They told me I'm very powerful and designed to be a great person. I loved them. But one day they send me away to work in another city. After a long time, I visited them. When I reached my home it was silent. I went inside. It was a blood shed there. I saw my mom and sister lying lifeless there.my dad had a little life left. He called me near and told me few words. Then.... He...... died...... in my...... arms. I lost ...... them ...... on that day.

Tears escaped from Darcy's eyes and Hazel hugged her. She hugged back Hazel and cried for some time.

I'm still not okay after all these years. Just a thought about them makes me cry. I miss them so much and that sight, I still remember my room in blood shed. I still haven't found them, my parents' killers. When will I get justice for my parents and sister?

After sometime she wiped her tears and stared to talk

Darcy- I'm sorry about that.

Hazel- it's alright. I'm happy that you decided to share this with me.

Darcy- I don't know why but I felt you are also same as me.

Hazel- little bit. At least you remember your parent' face. Just let it go. How did you end up in rogue pack?

Darcy- after their death I worked and searched for the reason of my parent's death. I collected clues and searched for it. But nothing was coming to sense. It went on for many years and I lost my hope. At last one day I saw something. I saw a person leaving my house but he was faster than anything in this world. I was shocked and went towards the way he went after traveling a long way I reached a forest. I was about to go back but I was grabbed by someone. And......and......

Hazel- are they?

Darcy- it was like what happened to you. But I was never saved. They transformed me but I transformed within three weeks which surprised them. So they kept me with them without throwing me away into their pack for a long time. Then after they fed up they gave me to others. Which was way more torture. I came for this fight so that I may get killed. I tried to get killed but who would have thought I will meet my mate here and he will save me.

Hazel- I'm happy that you are saved.

Darcy- what is the use of this life?

Hazel- don't you have to revenge your parents' death?

Darcy- I wish I could

Hazel- if you don't mind I will help you.

Darcy- why?

Hazel – I don't know and I think I know why your parents were murdered.

What did she just said? She knows who killed my parents? how?

Darcy- what?

Hazel- think about it, you saw a man who ran very faster. Now as a werewolf who do you think that is?

Darcy- a.... vampire?

Hazel- have you noticed a fact that supernatural won't kill outside forest?

Darcy- yes, city is very dangerous for us

Hazel- where was your home?

Darcy- in...city...... you are telling me their murder wasn't a coincidence?

Hazel- what do you think?

Why didn't I think of that? that explains it but.......

Darcy- I think you may be right but why they never went near supernatural in order to anger them.

Hazel- you told me that you transformed within few weeks

Darcy-yes I have

Hazel- normal rogues take minimum three months to transform

Darcy- huh.... wait what are you implying?

Hazel- I think you were not human before.

Darcy- no way....

Hazel- it is the truth Darcy

Darcy- (snapped) how you know?

Hazel- (shocked) I didn't' meant to anger you but you are Jin oppa's mate. it means you were also same as us. And the reason of your parent's death may be same as mine

Darcy- what the hell are you saying Hazel?

Hazel- I, Jin oppa and his brothers were not human's before we were hidden by witch's charm. That's because we are part of some sort of fucking prophecy that we will kill some vampires together. They killed our parents Darcy. But before they could do anything our parents managed to hide us. I lost my parents. The boys they also lost and Hobi he also lost his elder brother. This all happened because some evil clan is trying to kill us.

Darcy- then how am I part of it?

Hazel- I don't know exactly about the prophecy but as a brief I know that black alpha female wolf that is me will be born. My mate and his six brothers with their mates will eradicate the evil clan of east. I only know this much. And I know that that clan is on hunt for us. They are killing our families to kill us and change their fate. This is why we are trying hard to find other mates fast. I don't want them crying like us. I know it's not easy to accept this. But it's like this. And I promise if we find the one who killed your parents I will throw him to you so that you..... could..... kill....... him.

Darcy- why you......hey.... Hazel..... are you okay?

What is happening to her? Is she having a panic attack? Did I woke her trauma or something? did I said something wrong? What should I do now?  Why her eyes turning red?