chapter 11

Darcy was confused when someone entered into her room. It was Jin's tall brother. He gave a smile to her and went towards Jin who was sitting there and reading something. Jin raised his head and looked at his brother.

Jin- why are you here Joon?

Joon- Jihoon hyung is calling you.

Jin- why?

Joon- something important

Jin looked towards Darcy.

Joon- I will sit here hyung till you come. Don't worry.

Jin looked at Joon hesitant but he gave Jin an assuring smile. At last Jin nodded to him and went outside after taking a glance at Darcy. Darcy looked him going outside. Joon came and sat on the chair near her.

Joon- are you okay?

Darcy- (stunned) ooh...yes.

Joon- Don't be scared he will come back soon.

Darcy- what? No, I'm okay with being alone. He is being over protective.

Joon- He is your mate. But don't be scared he will let you have your privacy. This is just till you get healed. If rogues attack he could make sure you will be protected.

Darcy-(gloomy) I'm sorry I became a trouble for you.

Joon- what? no not at all. We are so relieved that you are safe. Just please don't run away.

Darcy looked Joon with wide eyes. How did he know?

Joon- don't be surprised. I guessed it. As you came to know many truths about your parents, now you are in a phase that you need to know truth.

Darcy- how you know that?

Joon- I was once there. When I heard that my parents were killed because something could never believe, I thought I must go out and search more about it. But I didn't do that.

Darcy- why?

Joon- because most of the answer was here itself.

Darcy- what?

Joon- Jihoon hyung. Why do you think he is keeping us here even we are trained instead of sending us to create a pack?

Darcy- I don't know. Why?

Joon- because he is also in prophecy with his mate who is surprisingly Hazel's aunt. He is meant to protect all of us and guide us to the warrior the prophecy speaks. Somewhat like God father. He knows many things about us and our past. Talking to his and asking him my doubts cleared many things.

Darcy- so what should I do to know about my parents?

Joon- talk to him and ask him about them. You may even meet your parent's lost clan. Instead of talking with any of us talk to him.

Darcy understood what he meant. All this time she tried to ask Hazel or Jin and even thought to search outside. But without any clue where will she search.

Darcy- I want to talk to him.

Joon- after Jin hyung come I will go and inform him. Ask him directly.

Darcy- got it. And thank you.

Joon- welcome.

Darcy looked at Joon who is now reading a book. He is very different from his brothers. He spends his time in reading and only speak when it is needed. He is very thoughtful.

Joon left when Jin came back. Darcy asked him not to forget what he said and Joon wished her to see her later. He gave a smile to her before he left.

Since when these two became very close? Jin looked very confused. He came in and sat near Darcy. He could feel her very relieved.

Jin- err......what did he promise you?

Darcy- Tell Jihoon to meet me.

Jin- why?

Darcy- to talk. Why are you asking these questions?

Jin- it's just that your emotions are bit settled than the moment I left.

Darcy- we bit talked actually he himself guessed my issues and recommended solution.

Jin- how he does that every time?

Darcy- what happened?

Jin- I always tried to lie in front of him but he always tells me the solution even if I am standing there smiling

Darcy- He is very thoughtful.

Jin- I know. By the way you once asked me about Emma.

Darcy- yes why?

Jin- she is visiting us tomorrow. Hazel needs her help.

Darcy- Really?

Jin- yes. Why?

Darcy- nothing I just want to talk to her.

Jin- about what?

Darcy- my past.

Jin- ooh.

Darcy- Joon told me the answers for all my doubts are here, I think he is true.

Jin gave a smile and looked into book as she also started to read book Hazel gave her.

After few minutes' door opened and Jihoon entered. He asked Jin to leave them alone and Jin went outside. Jihoon came and sit near her.

Jihoon- hey, how you feel?

Darcy- I'm fine. Thank you for this hospitality.

Jihoon- no need to mention. You are very special for us. Now tell me what you want to know.

Darcy- well did Hazel told you anything when she came back to conscious?

Jihoon- no. believe me she won't. She didn't even tell Hobi that he is sulking there.

Darcy chuckled I can't imagine Hobi sulking there.

Darcy- well I lost my parents when I was 20. They were murdered with my sister. I was working in another city. Since then I was searching for the murderer but one year before I saw a man coming out of my old house and followed him. But he was very fast which was unbelievable for me. He went towards rogue forest that is how I end up caught by them.

Jihoon- He went into rogue forest? This is making sense now.

Darcy- you know, isn't it? The killer of my parents. Even Hazel guessed them.

Jihoon- yes dear and you will know about them more. Remember something they killed Hazel's and boys' parents too.

Darcy- Hazel told me but how did this happened?

Jihoon- everything is connected. Tomorrow someone is visiting here. I will make her talk to you.

Darcy- I was going to ask for that. I want to talk to Emma

Jihoon- wait how you know?

Darcy-I once asked Jin about her so he told me she is coming

Jihoon- you heard of her before?

Darcy- on the day of my parent's death I got there. My father was trying hard to keep himself alive. He told me three words before his death. Emma, black wolf and prophecy. I didn't know what he meant until I talked to Hazel.

Jihoon- tomorrow when Emma comes I will take you to meeting. You need to know many things. 

At last it's time to know what happened to my parents