SIX

❤︎ this chapter contains a tiny warning
___________________________________

When I left Sienna's, I had one thing clear in my mind. No way in hell was I actually going to join a BDSM club and no way in hell was I going back there to see Knowles.

Just imagine it! It would be the total defeat and I already defeated that son of a bitch when I got Valedictorian instead of him in high school. Going back to him and asking him about BDSM, admitting to him that he's the only man to ever make me cum... God, the humiliation.

So, I made my way home and tried so hard to play oblivious to every event over the last twenty-four hours.

Ezekiel was gone when I entered the apartment and I assumed he was at class. My whole mind was spinning out of control, and I needed something to focus on, that was when I remembered an assignment we were set in one of my other classes and immediately wanted to get to work. I set up my laptop at my desk after making myself a huge mug of black coffee and stared at the blank screen.

I was an organised person, I had everything under control at all times and knew everything every step of the way, which was why planning my essays were crucial. So, once I finished up almost an hour of intense planning, I got to work.

It was like I entered a different mind when I fell straight into work. Everything seemed to drift away and suddenly all that was in my mind was the words my fingers rapidly typed out, forming paragraphs and paragraphs of information and referencing that at times I couldn't believe I put together myself.

Most people stressed out over work and used other things in life to destress them. i used work to destress me when other things in life became too stressful.

Yet, something still wasn't sitting right because every time I closed my eyes, I could hear his voice.

"Fight back. I dare you."

Then the feeling of his rough fingers. Rubbing me, holding me helpless, the weight of his body on top of mine.

Rya. No.

Urgh, no! I wasn't going to let that distract me from my work. Now, where was I?

He pushed me back on the bed, his body on top of mine, lips bruising one another, his tongue caressing mine, hands pulling my hair so hard and painful that all I experienced was pure pleasure.

Oh my God! I meant on the work!

I forced my eyes to focus back on the screen and began typing once more. Losing myself in the work and words running through my head and appearing on my screen.

The more his other hand trailed up my thigh and lips trailed down to my neck, sucking and biting, swirling the now sore skin with his tongue, I lost myself in his control. I lost myself completely.

No. Exhaling a deep breath, I rubbed my eyes with both hands and leant back against the chair.

He kept touching me, swirling his fingers around my clit, over my underwear, kissing my neck, keeping my hands locked above my head.

"Shut. Up!" I groaned aloud and let out a long sigh. This was becoming too much, I needed to get this under control before it became too much.

My gaze fell back on my bed and then wandered to the laptop in front of me. Maybe I was just too horny, maybe I just needed some sort of release to get this out of my system?

My eyes fell on my bed once more and I contemplated the idea in my head. Should I...?

Ezekiel wasn't home and the sun was already setting meaning he was probably staying round someone else's tonight. So...