NINETEEN

And just like I thought, Sienna and Roman going back to college wasn't easy.

I hugged Sienna tightly before they got in the taxi to go to the airport. Apparently, they were flying to North Carolina first where Roman would spend a few days more with Sienna before he departed for Penn.

It sucked, because every time Sienna appeared in my life, I realised how much that girl was my soul sister and even though I refused to shed any tears, I felt them in my heart. God, I had to wait till April to see her again.

The only thing that managed to get my mind off the sadness was the fact I had a date tonight. Yes, I accepted Austin's offer for this weekend and right now I was stressing over what to wear.

"Do they look like a C?" I asked, facing the mirror.

Ezekiel glanced over, splayed out on my bed, scrolling through his phone. "Are you wearing a push-up?" he narrowed his eyes.

"Yes! Now do they look like a C?" I huffed, glaring over the short black dress. It was sleeveless so I needed to wear a jacket, but I was hoping the coffee shop would be warm enough.

"I'd say... B+?"

"That's not even a bra size!" I snapped back and looked back in the mirror. "Do they really look that little?" I whined.

"I mean they are –" I shot him a glare, "Gorgeous! They're gorgeous." A nervous smile took over his face.

"Nice save." I grumbled, pushing my boobs up to get some sort of cleavage.

"I honestly don't think this guy will give two shits about your boob size, Rya." Ezekiel offered some assurance, but I wasn't buying it.

"Have you seen him? He's hot! Probably gets the entire big-tittie-committee with one freaking smile!" okay, so I was putting a lot of pressure on myself. Truth is, I hadn't been on a date in forever and even though I wasn't so enthusiastic about Austin before, he's sweet and hot and was charming when he asked me out so how could I say no?

Now I needed to make a good impression to match him up.

"Aren't you going to a coffee shop?"

"Yeah." I answered. "But it's this poetry night thingy and it's in the evening so the vibes will be totally bougee. Plus, he messaged me telling to dress nice when I asked if there was any dress code."

"Right." He nodded in response. Ezekiel was good at fashion, he dressed like a runway model basically every day and even if he wasn't dressed like one, he sure as well looked like one. "You're not going to wear heels, are you?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm wearing boots. Tell me which jacket to wear."

He didn't reply, instead he was too engrossed in whatever was on his phone.

"Ezekiel!" I snapped.

"What?" He lifted his head up cluelessly.

"Jacket?"

Within minutes, he shoved a black jacket in front of my face, "This one." If Sienna was here, she'd tell me to wear red, Leah would most likely tell me to wear something bright or floral, at least Ezekiel understood my style which mostly consisted of black and white, sometimes beige was thrown in.

Hmm, maybe I needed to add more colours?

"Who are you texting?" I had to ask. One, I was too nosey for my own good and, two, talking about something else got my stress off the date.

"No one." He answered with a coy tone. No one? Oh, 'no one' one-hundred percent meant someone.

A thought struck in my mind. "Is it that guy you hooked-up with?"