~10~

"What?" I asked. Now I was majorly confused. What did he want me to do?

"Please don't leave." He repeated. He spoke slowly, choosing his words carefully. "I don't want you to leave when you're upset. I don't want you to leave at all."

He lifted my chin again, much like he had before, but this time it wasn't an action meant to comfort me. He was forcing me to look at him. To see the determination and seriousness in his eyes.

"I don't understand what exactly you want from me." I choked out pathetically.

He sighed and dropped his hand, apparently confident enough that my need for an explanation wouldn't let me leave. He walked over to a desk and loosely pulled me along by my wrist.

Sitting down, he said, "I want to make you feel better. You're sad. I don't want you to be sad."

"But, why do you even care? You don't like me. You don't care about me." I sounded desperate, which I wasn't. It annoyed me. I didn't care about him either.

He dropped my arm and motioned for me to sit across from him. He looked me directly in the eyes and began.

"You're such an idiot." Ouch. Not where I expected him to start. "I mean, you really don't see it! You're as blind as a basilisk."

Still not seeing where he was going, I gave him a tired look.

"I like you. I told you that the day you spiked the drinks. And that was before I even knew you. You're funny. And mean. And smarter than half the wizards I know. Not to mention lovely."

This I never would have expected, I was too stunned to speak. It took me a bit to recover and whisper a measly, "What?"

He rolled his eyes. "I've already said it multiple times. If you don't get what I'm trying to tell you by now, I'm taking back every word I said." Merlin, was he impatient.

"No! No, no, no. I get it. I'm just... surprised." I shrugged and he just looked at me unfeelingly.

I was puzzled for a moment until I realized that he was being vulnerable. Something I completely understood being annoyed at. He was embarrassed. I grinned and his expression turned from an empty one to an angry one.

"Ugh! Forget I ever said anything. Forget I've ever spoken to you! This was so idiotic of me. You're just as-"

I kissed him. It was the best kiss I've ever had. Not shocking considering the only person I'd ever kissed was Draco. This one was monumentally different, though.

It was heated and emotional, it had so much feeling behind it that I felt as if my head would explode.

My mind was so full, and yet, at the same time, was only occupied by one thing. Draco Lucius Malfoy.

He stood up and leaned into me. The kiss deepened and soon I found myself against the wall with my legs around his waist.

It was pure bliss. Nothing could ruin my mood.

Except; "Y/N Y/M/N Granger!"

☆☆☆☆☆

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

This had to be the worst moment of my life. My sister found me snogging Draco Malfoy of all people in a random empty classroom! I wanted to die right then and there.

Sadly, I had no such luck. I shoved Malfoy away from me to look at Hermione, but not before he mumbled, "Your middle name is Y/M/N?" He snickered but I elbowed him, possibly a tad too hard.

When I did make eye contact with Hermione, the first thing I noticed was that she wasn't alone. Behind her stood Ron, Harry, and Pansy bloody Parkinson!

I was beyond pissed. Parkinson must have somehow overheard my conversation with Gen and Ren. If I got the chance, there was no doubt in my mind that I'd curse her to oblivion.

She stood there with a proud look that I couldn't bear to see on her face, so I turned my attention back to my furious sister. She was staring into my soul, arms crossed and brows furrowed in anger.

"Well? What the hell are you doing?" She snarled at me. Merlin, was she scary when she was mad. And she was hopping mad now.

I winced. "Is it not obvious?" Malfoy snorted behind me, and I kicked him lightly. Hard enough that he felt it. I could not have him making her more angry at me.

"Well, it looks like you're doing Malfoy." Ron mumbled and Hermione whipped around to him, surely to give him a deathly glare.

I took a careful step forward while she spun back to my direction. "I'm not doing Malfoy." I said to Ron sharply. Then, to Hermione, I said, "Why are you so bloody angry, anyway? What's it to you?"

"You're my baby sister! Running around with boys at fifteen! And Draco Malfoy of all people! I thought you were smarter than this! You know he doesn't give a rat's ass about you, right? Of all the selfish, entitled pricks, you chose him?"

I flinched at that. She could have said anything, but she chose to attack the thing I had only recently accepted. I liked Draco Malfoy. She filled me with doubt, and Malfoy seemed to sense it.

He approached me slowly and put his arm over my shoulder. "For one thing, I care plenty about her. And that's not the only thing you're wrong about, Granger." He glanced at my sister's companions and back to her.

She narrowed her eyes and looked at him like she wanted to rip his head off. She might've if I hadn't been standing between the two of them.

I was more grateful than ever for Malfoy in that moment.