Episode 2 - The Greatest Man

*Episode 1 is the open/intro I've mentioned in the main story -> BTS Eighth Member | The Life

** Doesn't follow the script word for word

June 2015:

We were in an empty studio to film the first episode of what was supposed to be a BTS Variety show, BTS RUN, on this new app called Vlive.

All the boys were styled in slacks, some with suspenders, and white shirts with either a bow tie, tie, or bow. I was in a black skirt, and suspenders, with a white shirt and a thin, black bow.

We had seen the script for the beginning of the shoot and the overall activity we were to do which was a bunch of funny little activities to see who was the best man of Bangtan.

"Hurry up Y/N!" I hear Yoongi shout as my stylist did some final touches on my two pigtails.

"Patience Yoongi-oppa!" I shout back shortly before jogging to stand in front of the camera, "beauty takes time".

I stood in our usual line-up, with me between Yoongi and Seokjin.

"Don't tell that to Jin-hyung," Taehyung chuckles.

"Ya! I wake up and I'm glowing," he retorts, pretending to throw hair behind his shoulders.

"You're all gorgeous, let's just start the shoot ok," Namjoon steps in, smiling.

"Oppa's just jealous," I whisper, knowing it would rile him up and he would go along with it.

"You wish," he whispers, smirking.

I laugh slightly before spotting Namjoon's disapproving look.

"We're ready," I state, going back to a serious face.

"Ok..." the director shouts, checking in with all his staff before he shouts, "action!".

We all look around to Yoongi who had the first line. He looked confused until he realised it was his line.

"I'm sorry," he says flustered, "let's try again".

"Cut!" the director shouts.

"Come on hyung!" Taehyung says jokingly, smacking his arm.

"We practiced!" Jungkook shouts from his side.

"I know, I know," Yoongi says embarrassed, "I'll get it this time, I'm sorry".

"Ok, let's try this again," the director says, "action!"

"Bangtan Boys' real variety," Yoongi speaks his first line, pointing to the camera and then going up to each one, "Show! Show! Show!"