Episode 13-14- The Return of the Spy

*Shot towards the end of Ch. 77 in the year 2016 story 

Mid-December, 2016:

We left Seoul early to make it to a water park in Ilsan. We get to the water park we were renting for the day. Once there, I'm handed a one-piece, long sleeve, bathing suit and purple water shoes. My hair was styled into a side fishtail braid.

"Did you come here often?" I ask Namjoon who was excited to be in his hometown.

"Never," he sighs, it only opened a couple of years before I left.

"That sucks," Taehyung frowns.

"Boys!... and girl!" the RUN director shouted for us to join him at the pool.

We walk over and line up with our feet inside the water of the pool. We do the intro, and the director explains the theme and rules of today, also revealing that there was going to be a spy. I so wished it wouldn't be me because I knew I would give it away in three seconds. He also split us up into two teams. It was the maknae line versus the hyung line, minus Yoongi who would be the MC. We would be competing for our lunch/dinner. For every game we played, the winning team could pick two dishes, while the losing team chose one.

"We've done these teams so many times," Namjoon complains, "and we always lose".

"There's always a first time for everything," I smile.

"Don't rub it in," Seokjin shot me a playful upset look.

We, one by one, go up to the podium placed in front of us just out of the pool with earphones to listen to whether we are the spy or not. All the boys went up and made dramatic faces to get us off their scent or wrongly believe it was them. Finally, it was my turn.

"Y/N is a terrible liar, we'll find out fast if she's the spy," Jungkook says excitedly.

"How do you know I'm a terrible liar? I could be so good, you don't know I lied," I wink at him as I walked up.

I put in the earbuds, waited a couple of seconds, and then heard: "you are not the spy". I smiled, not knowing how to react. I let out an awkward chuckle.

"It's her," Hoseok laughed at my uncomfortable reaction.

"It's so her," Jimin clapped his hands happily.

I just winked and flicked my braid behind my back, letting them think what they wanted. Once I was back in line with the boys, staff brought out two massive water tubes and placed them behind us. Yoongi then went on to explain the game, though with some difficulty as he messed up a few lines on his cue cards.

"Is he the spy?" Hoseok says, scratching his chin inquisitively.

"He'll pretend to mess up the game by giving us the wrong rules," Taehyung shouted.

"This is the roller ball," Yoongi corrects himself, "now will you let me explain the rules".