Episode 9- Bungee Jumping

*Shot between Ch. 38-39 in the year 2015 story 

Early November 2015:

We were allowed to wear what we wanted for this RUN episode, so I wore some dark-washed jeans, a large, grey crew sweater, and converses. My hair was in a simple braid. I didn't want to do anything too special as we were going to be bungee jumping and I had to wear clothing that was easy enough to wear a harness over comfortably.

As we drove to the bungee jump, it was safe to say only Jungkook and I were looking forward to it.

"I swear to god I won't be able to do it," Hoseok said looking out the window at the tower as we arrived at the bungee jump.

"We'll all be cheering you on," I try to reassure him.

"I could have all of ARMY cheering me on in person and I still doubt I'd do it," he answers me with a scared look.

"You just gotta jump," Jimin says. It seemed like he was trying to convince himself more than reassure Hoseok. "Don't think too much about it. You get more scared the more you let your mind dwell on it," he adds.

We get out of the van and line up in front of the ready cameras.

"Kill me now," I hear Seokjin mutter chuckling.

"All ready?" the producer asks before clapping for us to start.

"So, we're here in Silmi-do to bungee jump," the producer introduces.

Namjoon shoves his head in his hands stressed, and the rest of the boys were biting their lips and nervously playing with their hands and moving around.

"Ahhh!" Namjoon shouted anxiously.

"It's a chance to overcome your fear!" I shout trying to pump them up.

"Overcome fear? I don't wanna do that," Namjoon counters making me laugh slightly.

"This bungee jump is 63m high, the highest in Korea," the producer explains.

"That's the same as a 22-story building," Yoongi deduces, trying to act confident.

"Of course, it is," Taehyung mutters under his breath nervously.

"Are there any rules?" Yoongi asked.

"There are. You will have to guess a song as you jump," the producer answers smiling, enjoying the extra stress of having to actually focus on something as we jumped, "the members of the opposing team will be dancing to a song on the ground here, and you need to figure out the song as you jump".

"Easy enough," Jungkook nodded smiling.

"Easy?" Hoseok looks at him in disbelief, "how is any of this easy?"