Episode 8-Treasure Hunt

*Shot between Ch. 38-39 in the year 2015 story // same day as episode 7

Late October/Very Early November:

We were given different hoodies to wear since we weren't going to be competing as teams this time. I was in a light green hoodie and my leggings from the last game. Stylists undid my ponytail and braided my hair instead so I could wear the blue helmets my team was wearing.

"Look at Y/N," Hoseok pats my head, "she looks so cute under that helmet".

"I look cute always," I say unashamedly, before blushing a little embarrassed.

"Not when you eat ramen," Jungkook laughs, "you inhale it".

I, along with everyone else, laugh thinking of when I do eat ramen. I rarely ate it and when I did, I always got overly excited.

We were all lined up in our teams ready to start the shoot.

"Seven guys, and one girl run and run," Jungkook says excitedly.

"RUN," Namjoon shouts, "BTS," we all finish.

"So, the prize for this game is meal tickets," the producer says, "in order to win these tickets you are going to have to find flags we've hidden on the mountain. You will be doing this individually, so all teams are off".

"Ooooo," Seokjin chuckles, "watch out guys".

"I'm ready," Hoseok says, putting his fists up in a joking defensive stance.

"So you can see the mountain," the producer gestures behind making us all turn around.

"No kidding," Namjoon laughs.

"So, the flags are there," the producer smiles.

"How many flags?" I ask.

"8, plus 4 so that's a total of 12," the producer answers.

"4 are for snacks?" Jungkook questions confused.

"There are blank flags that don't count toward anything. 7 are meal tickets," the producer reveals, "just find as many as you can".

"Wow, so at best, one of us won't be getting food. So evil," Yoongi laughs.

"Some of you will have ATVs," the producer points to the 4wheelers, "while the rest will have to go on foot".

"Let's be careful of each other," Taehyung states.

"First safety, second safety, and third coolness," Jungkook lists.

We play rock, paper, scissors to see who would get the ATVs. In the end, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin won. Meaning Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and I were on foot.