Episode 7- Survival

*Shot between Ch. 38-39 in the year 2015 story

Late October/Very Early November:

We had changed into styled outfits and were getting our makeup and hair done. We knew we were shooting a RUN episode but had no clue what we were doing in this episode.

"Are we going somewhere with other people?" I question the camera that was roaming around the styling studio.

"Like a collaboration?" Seokjin chimes in.

"It's a picnic, right?" Jimin puts his guess out there with no one giving him a response.

"They're putting Y/N's hair up," he points out noticing they were braiding my hair, "It must be something with movement, with energy".

"Where even is Gangwon-do?" Taehyung says, making us all laugh at his cluelessness.

We finish up getting styled and go outside to shoot part of the intro.

"Okay, well let's go to Gangwon-do for some fresh air," Namjoon states.

"Let's do that thing!" Hoseok says excitedly.

"The jump?" Yoongi looks at him questioningly.

"Yeah, the jump!" Jungkook says excitedly, "let's do it".

"Ok, I'll count to three and on three, jump," Hoseok instructs.

We all nod and look at him as he starts counting. On three, we all jump happily.

--------------------------

We had arrived in Gangwon-do and were getting out of the vans.

"Traditional buildings?" I notice as we line up to do the second part of the intro.

"But there's like sports equipment over there," Jungkook points as we try to figure out what we were doing.

"I'm getting nervous," Yoongi chuckles.

"Me too," Namjoon nods.

"Everyone ready!" the director shouts.

"Yup," Namjoon responds for all of us with Taehyung going to the front to do the slate.

"Ok... action," the director points to us to start. We jump again to sync with our jump in front of the styling studio.

"The air is fresh, but I'm not feeling fresh," Namjoon says once we were all backdown, looking around hesitantly.

"Right, I'm not feeling good about this," Hoseok continues.