Episode 6- Confession

*This was shot between Chapter 35-36 in the year 2015 story

Late September/Early October 2015:

Everyone else had gone home. I was the last to shoot with Yoongi. We were doing this type of confessional episode today, with Yoongi as the preacher. I had been wracking my brain for what to confess. It had to be something real, but light and funny. As well as something Yoongi could go off of. I had thought about confessing how I sometimes lied about being on my period just so I could rest in the bathroom longer but thought that was a bit too much of a TMI.

I had been styled in skinny black jeans with a loose white t-shirt French tucked into my pants. My hair was down with some nice curls.

Stylists touch up my makeup and I get the signal to walk onto the set.

"Welcome," Yoongi says, slightly tiredly. He must be getting a little bored having to act with 4 of us probably saying around the same thing.

"Hello, priest," I sit down politely, "I heard your name was Father Suga?"

"Yes, yes, that's right," I see Yoongi nod through the lattice wood the crew had put between two small wooden tables to imitate religious confession, "you have come to repent your sins".

"I have father," I say solemnly, "forgive me father for I have sinned..."

I still hadn't quite decided on what I had sinned on and was trying to quickly decide on the spot.

"Yes..." Yoongi pushed me to speak, chuckling slightly at the awkward silence, "you must have a lot on your mind".

"I... uh... yes," I chuckle myself, "indeed. Actually, I have sinned... in fact, when I get upset with my friends and coworkers, I swear in French so they can't understand and I can't get in trouble," I finally reveal.

I thought it was enough of a "bad" thing, but still nothing un-airable. The irony though, was most Québec swear words were once sacred religious words that were taboo to speak of casually. It was funny to speak of this as if in a religious confessional.

"Oh, now that's not good," Yoongi sighs leaning back in his chair, "who do you swear at the most?"

"I'd have to say..." I pause to think, there wasn't anyone in specific I could think of, but thought I should make this fun, "probably one of my members, who I actually think you share a name with. His name is Suga, or Min Yoongi oppa".

"What does this Yoongi do to deserve such vile words," Yoongi says, leaning forward with a look mixed with intrigue and daring me to keep going.

"Ah, well you know," I smile nonchalantly, "he takes my blanket during cold shoots (which he had only done once and ended up sharing with me, but it was fun toying with him), makes me sing in the highest, difficult notes and then doesn't use it in songs (this one occurred often), argues with my other friends about basketball (I think of him and Timothée with their basketball discussions, I didn't mind this at all, but it could easily be twisted for the show). I could go on!"