Episode 11- BTS School Party

*Shot between Ch. 59-60 in the year 2016 story 

November 2nd, 2016:

I had spent a considerable amount of time deciding what to wear, texting the boys to see what they were going to wear for the episode. They all seemed to be wearing more casual outfits, so I settled for some black jeans with rips at the knees and a beige sweater with a white collar that had Montréal in white written in large on the front.

We got to the set, and I immediately cringe upon seeing the classroom.

"Still behind on your homework?" Seokjin chuckles seeing my face.

"Maybe..." I mutter, taking the mic a staff was handing me.

"So, who's ready for some more RUN BTS," Taehyung says excitedly.

"I don't know, that bungee jumping wasn't so fun," Hoseok frowns slightly.

"Well, this doesn't look scary," I chuckle.

"Are you kidding me? School is the scariest thing there is," Jungkook looks dumbfounded I would say such a thing.

Namjoon just rolls his eyes.

----------------------------

"Ok, you can come in when you're ready," the director shouted at us from inside the classroom set.

Jimin looks around at all of us to check we were all good and opens the door. We all walk in chanting and playing around.

"Yes, welcome to Bangtan high," Taehyung says soullessly.

"Why are we here? At BTS High?" Yoongi says getting the show started.

"I think it's something to do with school," Hoseok suggests.

"No, definitely not oppa," I say sarcastically, "I think it's something to do with tennis".

He shoots me a funny side-eye in return.

"I'd say it's a quiz?" Jungkook says excitedly.

"So the reason why you're here is that you're starting a new season of RUN BTS," the producer explains, "can you remember your chant?"

"No, I can't," Jungkook quickly says. We all look at each other, not remembering.

Yoongi suggests a few comical substitutions. We then do RUN BTS acapella style to, average effect.

"So, for this segment," the producer refocuses us, "you guys will plan it out. You will make your own drama of eight people who are all in the same class. You'll write the script and then act it out".

Jungkook gets a container with folded pieces of paper in it that had the roles written on them.