Chapter 16- Running at the Snowpark

[So I may have f*cked up and it looks like they filmed this episode sometime at Christmas because of the decoration, but that doesn't add up in my timeline so we're just gonna not date this one... Sorry about that :/ ]

----------

We got to the amusement park in the evening after it had closed. We came already styled in the Pumas winter gear we were sponsoring. I was wearing a gray puffer jacket, white gloves, black pants, and white boots. My hair had been styled into two braids going down on either side of my face. A tuque (knitted winter hat, this one with a pompom) was keeping my ears warm to finish off the look.

"It's f*cking cold," Namjoon muttered as we waited for the camera crew to finish setting up.

"Here, have some hot packs," Seokjin says, handing him three from his pocket. "You want some too?" he asks Jungkook who was next to him and takes two more out.

"What the hell?" I laugh, "are you stockpiling them? How are you fitting them all?"

"Haven't you realized by now Y/N," Seokjin says, looking at me in mock disapproval, "I'm magical".

"If I shake you, will they magically fall?" Jungkook smirks, picking Seokjin up slightly and shaking him.

"The magic only works if you're gentle," Seokjin says, shoving Jungkook off of him.

"Alright let's get this started," the producer called for our attention, "so we'll be doing the BTS Winter Olympics today!"

"Winter Olympics?" Jungkook says looking around as if looking for signs of the Olympics.

"Starting with the slide behind you, the point of the first game is to get to the bottom of the slide as fast as you can in the tubes and take one of the BTS flags stuck to two other tubes at the bottom. First two people will be eliminated, then three, then two, and then the last two will go," the producer explains.

"Ok, sounds good," Jimin nods, "ready to get crushed".

He slams his fist into the palm of his other hand menacingly.

"I will let you know Canada usually dominates the Winter Olympics," I state confidently, "it's as if it's in my blood".

"South Korea's not bad either," Yoongi defends, "ever heard of Kim Yuna?"

"And don't mess with our speedskaters," Seokjin adds, doing a comical demonstration.

"Okay, let's get you guys to the top," a staff called chuckling.

We all get to the top, at staggered times as some took more time to climb than others. We individually do an intro and get ready in our tubes at the top of the lowering ramp.

"Let's go!" Jungkook shouts, his competitive nature coming out.