Introduction

Hello! Welcome to the RUN Episodes of my The Life story!

This is the collection of RUN episodes linked to my BTS Eighth Member: The Life story and characters. I recommend you read the main story to truly enjoy the Y/N character in these episodes, but it's not completely necessary as I will be writing it a bit more loosely connected to the main story (ie. I won't be connecting it too much plot-wise, but there will still be connections you can appreciate if you've read the main story).

As I write at the beginning of every introduction to the main story:

This is my first ever and probably the last story I will ever write. It might be cringe, but I am trying to make it as realistic as possible (even though she is the only girl in a group of 7 which is not realistic at all lol, but I've made it so there is a logical reason she is the only one). I am sticking to dates and facts as well as trying to keep to "societal/idol norms". I really want people to get a whole timeline, and real-ness from this so I'm trying to make it as detailed as possible.

>I would love constructive criticism, hate of any kind will not be tolerated however

!Please do not use my work without my explicit consent!