1 ~ Her

Hola señors, señoritas and mi amors, I hope yr day is going well and welcum to the first chapter of my story😘 I'm glad u chose me, it's bc I'm cool and so is my dog Willow. Uhm yeah enjoy idrk
The days and months are just for reference nd shit btw so yeah and don't mind my shitty spelling and writing up here bc it's not the same as the story💀

I promise it gets better as the story goes on😭

Monday
August 21st

George POV

George stepped out of the dark blue rental car his mum was driving and walked to the front of his "family's" new house. It was a pale blue with a grey door. It had little flower pots outside attached to the house with some, surprisingly alive, calendula flowers.

My favourite

George thought to himself as he opened the door. The interior was nice, could use some decorating, but overall nice. There was an empty bookcase to the left and stairs in front of the door. Walking more forwards to the left was the living room and down the hall was a bathroom. To the right of the door was the kitchen.

 To the right of the door was the kitchen

Idk if that makes sense-

"George!" His mum called from the car, George walking out and grabbing some bags to take in and place in the living room.

"Ok that's it, go pick your room. Thanks for helping George" his mum sat on the maroon sofa, pulling her phone out.

"Yeah no problem" George sighed while walking up the creaky stairs. There was 2 rooms and a closet. Both rooms having their own bathroom, George picked the one facing the city. He liked to look at the twinkling lights at night, it was so mesmerising to him, he could sit and watch it for hours on end. George walked back downstairs to grab his bags and start to unpack.

"Hey mum.. can you help me bring my stuff up to my room real quick, please?" He asked while grabbing one of his 2 bags, the 2nd being heaver since its got his pc in it. (No he doesn't stream but yeah)

"No George. I'm going out to the club, do it yourself." She started to get up and put her shoes back on that she had taken off by the front door.

"Already?! Mum we just got here! You said you would quit drinking when we got to Florida!" George placed the bag down in defeat. He had only came to Florida because his mum said that she would quit drinking and smoking when they moved. She lied to him, nothing new I guess.

"Ugh, your so gullible George, people there were getting boring and it was shit anyways"

"Not for me! I had friends and you ripped me away from them for your sake, not even thinking about me! This is bullshit!" George snapped.