4 ~ Always with Dream

At Dreams house
Wednesday
August 23rd

George had fell asleep in the taxi while Dream cradled him in his arms, so he decided to not wake him and just bring him to his bed, placing him down gently.

Once Dream had covered George in the soft blankets, he started to walk away. He didn't wanna sleep with George then have him be mad at him in the morning.

"D— Dream..?" The blond had just about heard George murmur his name from his bed, not moving an inch. Dream walked back to the bed, keeping the door open a crack.

"It's alright love, go back to sleep" Dream whispered, placing his hand on the side of George's head and stroking behind his ear.

"St—" George took a deep sigh "stay" he murmured, almost silently and obviously tired as fuck.

"Ok, one second Georgie" Dream stood up and walked over to his closet, grabbing 2 pairs of shorts, then walking back over to George.

"Darling, take your jeans off and put these on" Dream spoke softly and with care, placing the shorts on the bed

"Fuck you.." George spoke drowsily.

"George."

The brunette slowly sat up and looked over at Dream, who was taking his signature black skater zip up off, that had a little green engraved smile on the heart side. Underneath he had a white wife beater, George had to admit, Dream was hot. Very. Hot. He then took his black ripped jeans off and tossed them to the corner of his messy room, grabbing the shorts and sliding them on.

"You look good" George yawned as he stood up and started to unbuckle his belt that he had to wear unless he wanted to flash everyone. Slipping his pants off, he took the shorts and stepped into the leg holes, pulling them up on his hips and letting go. The pants instantly falling back down to his feet and he looked up at Dream, who was smiling like and idiot, with a 'help' look in his eyes.

"Cmere dumbass" Dream chuckled. He walked over to the brunette and bent down, grabbing the shorts and pulling them back up onto his his. He tightened them to a size where they wouldn't fall off the smaller, but not too tight to suppress his breathing.

George placed his head on Dreams chest, he just wanted to sleep at this point, Dream or no Dream, sleep was his main priority at the moment.

"Good job, go get in bed" Dream ruffled George's soft fluffy hair before walking over to the door to close it completely, turning the little lock on it too.

George had gotten into the bed on the side closest to the wall, basically hugging it. Dream chuckled to himself as he slipped into the bed. He softly grabbed the brunettes waist and pulled him away from the wall, closer to himself.

George turned around slowly and looked up at Dream with his tired, chocolate eyes.

"Your beautiful, George. So very beautiful." Dream whispered, just enough for the brunette to hear. He placed his hand back on George's waist, stroking it up and down, making the smaller slightly wiggle under his hands. His other on George back, making little shapes with his thumb.

George stuffed himself down into Dreams neck, his mouth ajar, making Dream be able to feel his warm breath hit his skin.

Both boys fell asleep against each others body's. Holding, in some way, each other.

:>
Thursday
August 24th

George's eyes fluttered open as he stretched out his legs as his body started to wake up. He realised he had slept with Dream and was huddled into the crook of his neck, his scent filling his nose.