7 ~ In the rain

I'm gonna start putting emoji combos bc Veri has got me attached to them💀

🤍🧸🔒

Friday
August 25th

George fluttered his eyes open to the warm beaming sun into his eyes. He groaned and sat up, taking his phone out of his pocket and checking the time, being 8:20. He only had 20 minutes till school started, but he was literally right outside of the building.

He didn't want to remember last night. But he did. The messages. The blade. The blood. Tears started to well in his eyes but he wiped them away, he couldn't shower so he looked like shit, no point in making it worse though.

"George?" A familiar voice called from behind him.

He turned around and saw the tall blond towering over top of him, looking a little worried.

"O-oh hey Dream!" George forced a smile and happy tone of voice, not wanting to output his emotions to his.. best friend? George didn't really know what they were.

"What are you doing out here? It's 8:20, school starts soon and usually your already there" he asked, sitting down next to the brunette.

"J-just a morning stroll before school" George's teeth chattered as he spoke, he was freezing, and couldn't hide it, trying his best to stop his arms and legs from shaking, from his lips from turning blue.

"George, why are you so cold? It's like- 18 degrees. Come here" Dream put his arms out and pulled George into his lap, giving him his warmth.

 Come here" Dream put his arms out and pulled George into his lap, giving him his warmth

Idk how to write that so u get a picture, do u like my drawing skills🥺🫣💀

"George your fucking freezing! What did you do?!" Dream asked worriedly after taking one of George's hands in his own. There was no reason, in his mind, for the boy to be this cold, he had just come for a morning walk and it was quite warm out.

"I uh— I feel asleep in the field last night, got a bit cold.." George explained, not wanting Dream to be worried for him, but still snuggled closer into the blond boy, warming him up slightly.

"I'm taking you home" Dream started to stand up, carrying George with him.

"Dream! Stop I want to go to school, I need to go to school! Do you know how many days I've missed?!" George protested as Dream held him in a bridal position.

"I don't care George, your freezing." Dream made his way out of the flower field and down the street. George huddled into him, taking the warmth of the blond. If he couldn't get out of this, he might as well take advantage of it.

Dream opened the brown door to his house and the cool air from a fan blowed at George's face, making him groan a little.

"We're here, Georgie" Dream spoke as he placed the brunette down on his feet. George looked up at Dream, not knowing where to go.