9 ~ Pretty boy

Cw😗: fingering, vibrator, blowjob, uh praise kink i tbink and edging, sorta first time but they don't fuck so yk
I've just been adding shit man idk😭

Btw I'm 13, I'm a virgin, so sorry if it's kinda shit but eat my dick if your gonna criticize me🥰❤️
BUT!!!! I've read a lot of smutfics, 2 years worth of reading them must be good enough right?? and I've been binging them lately

Yes they are both of age
My friends literally being 12 and fucking every person they meet😨

Also I'm not a man ( I wish I was😔 ) so like sorry if it's more shit💀

Friday
August 25th

"Yeah, I do" George smiled, too wholesomely, considering the conversation they were having.
"Have you—"

"Yes, I know what I'm doing love. Your gonna have such a good fucking time" Dreams smile was filled with warmth, looking at the boy that sit before him who's red as a tomato.

"I'm— I was planning to go to the library and just out tomorrow so I don't really wanna be sore, Dream. But now I'm hard so you have to do something to me" George painfully whined, his clothes getting more uncomfortable by the second.

"Alright, I'll just finger fuck you then" Dream shrugged like it was nothing, yet to the other boy, he could already feel his insides warming up and his stomach doing backflips.

"I also have a vibrator you want that?" The blond asked.

"Why— do you uh why do you have a vibrator" George lost his words, Dreams eyes staring into his soul was both hot and unsettling at the same time, but he isn't gonna say he doesn't like it.

"Flustered George?" Dream chuckled.
"I'm bi, I've fucked a guy before and bought that but he didn't wanna use it"

"Ok— yeah, yeah I wanna use it" George nodded.

Dream backed away from the brunette slightly, grabbing his shirt by the rim and taking it off over his head. George stared intently at the blonds body, he'd seen him shirtless many of times, but this just didn't feel the same. He felt his cheeks, and his whole body for that fact, heat up.

"It's rude to stare, darling" Dream whispered with a sly smile planted on his face.

"You stare at me all the time" George answered back. He placed his arms around Dreams neck, pulling him back down to be closer to him again.
"You must be a very, rude person" George spoke slowly, looking up into Dream emerald eyes as his cheeks blushed.

"God George, next Friday I'm gonna fuck you so hard"

"By you saying that.. is it gonna make the week go faster?"

"If you look forward to it"

"I already am"

George pulled Dream by his neck into a love filled kiss. The brunette let out little moans in the kiss while Dream ran his hand along his inner thigh, getting closer to his hard on each time. Dream pulled away with a string of saliva that kept them attached.

"Can I take your pants off?"

"No"

"Alright—?" Dream answered with a puzzled look on his face, but sat up to distance himself from the boy in front of him.