5 ~ Our firsts

Am I the only one that hates the word boobs?? Maybe it's bc I have them but don't want them idk

Imma just go from my schedule for school bc it makes it easier for me idk

First class 8:30-9:50 Second class 10:05-11:25. Lunch break 30 mins. Third class 12:04-1:25. Fourth class 1:40-3:00

At school :0
Thursday
August 24th

"Ok, bye George meet me after school at the tree over there?" Dream asked, pointing over to a willow tree that stood tall at the front of the school.

"Yeah sure" George smiled, looking over to where the blond was pointing.

"Bye bye, thank you, by the way.." George slightly mumbled, looking down at his shoes.

"For what, lovely?" Dream, who was obviously clueless, slightly biting his lip, holding back a smile at the view of the boy.

"Breakfast— and last night with Luna and all that shit" he looked up at Dream slightly.

"Oh, no problem George, anything for a beauty like you" he winked before walking away, slightly faster when he saw his friend, Sapnap.

George let his cheeks go a cherry red as he walked away.

"Oi. George look at me, It was such a pussy move to leave me at the movies yesterday, fuck you." She spoke sternly, George reviving a slap on the face as she said her last words. George winced, but didn't let it affect him.

"You expect me to treat you like your the queen when you fucking abuse me. Fuck you." George snapped back.

"Don't talk like that to me, I am your queen, I am all that you have, everyone else thinks your the weird gay kid." She smirked, horror appearing on George's face.

"What—?"

"The whole school is in this group chat, I messaged it to them." She chuckled.

"Luna— your such a fucking dick! I dated you so you wouldn't do this! Why are you such an asshole to me?" Tears started to well in his eyes, wiping them away.

— you may think 'why this is such a big deal to George?' Well, it was the reason of him having no friends in middle school and high school, being the reason of him being bullied. He didn't want it happening again. —

"Oh George, I'm not an asshole to you, I'm just a lot smarter than you, love. Your so gullible, George. Your an easy target." Luna started to flow her hands around George's body, people now staring since George slightly raised his voice.

The brunette stared at Luna as she ran her hands around his chest. A tear started to roll down the brunettes cheek, he quickly wiped them away, not wanting to seem weak.

Luna leaned in to kiss George, cupping his face in her hands. He pushed her away with a disgusted look on his face.

"Don't. Push me." She snarled.

"Dont. kiss me." He mocked, having a small amount of confidence.

"I know you like me George, you just don't want our relationship to be open."

"I don't like you. I don't love you. I fucking hate you. I hope you are to rot in hell and just go fucking die." George said blankly.

"Your such a bitch!" Luna shouted as she punched George in the stomach, making him topple over. She was a strong woman, and George was weaker than her. He didn't want to hurt her, she was a rat when it came to laying a finger on her.

"I loved you. But you messed it up, George. It's your fault. Everything is your fault. It's your fault I'm not dating Dream, and your fault that Dream isn't happy. It's your fault your dad left with your sister and your fault your a disappointment to your mum."