3 ~ The movie

TW: yelling, swearing, abuse, saying to khs

Wednesday
August 23rd

It was the next day and George's alarm was going off, screaming in his ear like a fucking tornado siren.

Ugh

He got up from being wrapped up like a tortilla in his blanket and loosing warmth, internally sighing. He decided to take a warm shower since he probably looked and smelt like shit from being in a sweat box. After he finished his shower and partially dried his hair, he picking out some clothes and jewellery:

Once he got dressed and tucked his phone into his pocket, after checking his notifications, nothing important

Once he got dressed and tucked his phone into his pocket, after checking his notifications, nothing important. He headed downstairs and saw his mum sitting up on the couch, watching porn on the tv with the sound quite loud.

The windows being wide open with the curtains open too, the neighbours getting ready to go for church with their 10 and 7 year old peir ing at them through the windows was a welcoming sight, the tv must have been to them too.

"M-mum turn that off..! The neighbours can see and hear." He kept his eyes away from the screen, ignoring the noise as he went to the kitchen to make himself some toast.

"This is my house, George. Let me do what I want.. also, why is the kitchen not done?! It's your job to clean it!" She turned around, eyeing at George.

"I thought it was your house?" George snickered, not even meaning to snap back.

"Get out."

"What-?"

"GET OUT. GO TO SCHOOL EARLY, I DONT WANNA SEE OR HEAR YOU!" FUCK!" She shouted, turning back to the tv.

"Y-yeah, sorry.." George said, getting his shoes on and grabbing his skateboard, starting for school, leaving the cooking bread in the toaster.

At school :]

George leaned up against the cold school wall and checked the time: 8:00.

I have half an hour..

George pulled out his AirPods and played some music, he hugged his knees into his chest and hugged them tight, them being his only actual source of comfort and 'love', if that's what you could call hugging your knees.

I need to break up with Luna.
How though? She'll tell everyone that I'm gay, I'll be the weirdo that nobody wants to be friends with..
..
Dream is really hot.
Holy shit, his eyes and his hair and his muscular hands, they are so soft too..
He is so perfect..
His eyes and his-

George was in his train of thoughts as he saw someone kneel down in front of him, he pulled out his earbuds.

"Your face looks better" Dream said, moving some hair out of George's face.