1.BEGINNING OF DOOM

****
Before we start, this story will have graphic sexual and violent content. If you are not comfortable then please don't read.
This is my first story, so it might have some mistakes.
I won't show any faces of the characters but will describe their looks. And you can imagine the rest. It feels more connective that way.
Let's start the tale!
Muah 😘

****

Note : this story takes place in early 1500s

The kingdom of Devpura. Not the most powerful but one of the richest kingdoms of the Indian subcontinent. The beauty of this land has always attracted and enchanted the hearts of its spectators. So far it has been the most peaceful country of all the seven kingdoms bound by the bond of sharing and care until the present king of Devpura, King Chandraraj decided to intervene in the peace. Blinded by the lust for power he betrayed the most powerful kingdom of all the seven kingdoms, Rajgadh, He secretly led his army inside the Rajgadh palace to kill the young crown prince of Rajgadh and take over his throne. However, this very foul plan of his remained unsuccessful as his evil plan was notified about to the other kingdoms by one of the most trusted men of king Chandraraj.

(Note: centuries ago when all the neighboring countries of the Indian subcontinent were fighting for power and all the peace was lost, 7 most powerful kingdoms of western India formed a bond together by signing treaties and swore to help each other)

***the note above is just a fictional event created to give a better understanding of the story. Don't be offended. Now back to the story**

As king Chandraraj betrayed the other kingdoms by breaking the laws of the seven kingdoms bond, now he and his kingdom had to pay for it. If he decides to go against the other kingdoms again, a war would break out which most definitely would be the end of Devpura.
To save Devpura from this worst fate, he decides to surrender to the other kingdoms. As he surrendered, as a punishment for his actions he is dethroned and the throne is instead transferred to the son of Chandraraj, the crown prince Devraj. And now with Devraj as the new king of Devpura, the previous king Chandraraj is thrown into the dungeon.

Devraj gifted the other 6 kingdoms with silk clothes with designs of gold threads, jewelry made with the rarest red ruby, gold, and diamond. And hundreds of crates full of rarest herbs and tea that are only harvested in the fertile land of Devpura as a token of how sorry he and his kingdom is for his father's action. But the crown prince of Rajgadh, Prince Mahendra Singh objected to the decision made by Devraj.

To look into the situation more clearly, all the seven kingdoms decided to call a conference of the Seven Kingdoms' Council. The council consisted of The rulers of the 7 kingdoms, their advisors, royal priests, and ministers.

As the day of the conference came closer, the tension inside the Devpura palace became more intense.

**The Devpura palace**

On a peaceful, quiet evening, Devraj is sitting inside his chamber. A light blue-colored dhoti is wrapped around his waist with a light blue kurta on his upper body. He is bejeweled with a blue azure chain. Devraj is a very tall man with a muscular body and medium-toned skin.
His aura is very powerful. But today all of his power is drowned in tension.