5. FIGHT AGAINST THE PRINCE

Baffled by such a disgusting act of the prince, Devangi runs out of his chamber and directly goes to hers. Her brain can't properly process whatever the hell she just saw.
Her face looks like she has been petrified. She slowly sits on her bed and gets lost in her thoughts. Well, what is his relationship with that woman? Is she his lover? Do they love each other like she loved Ranveer? Is she coming in between their love story? These thoughts fill up her mind. She is just confused and horrified, both at the same time. Then she hears a knock On her door.
"Who is it?" She inquires. But instead of an answer, her door bursts open making a loud thud as he gets inside. Yuuuupppp. It's Mahendra. He is almost half-naked. He just has a long flowy white dhoti wrapped around his waist and that's it. Seeing him, her eyes widen. He barges inside.
"If you are going to barge in like that, then what's the point of knocking?" She asks blatantly.
"Well, you barged in my room without even knocking, my dear betrothed!" He says in a salacious voice.
Her cheeks get flushed red with his words.
"I am sorry!" She says in a regretful tone.

He wears that same old annoying smug face and folds his arms around his large body.

She asks him in a doubtful voice, "Is she your lover?"
He raises his brows giving her a questioning look.
"I don't have any problem if you guys are in love. I will just go back to my country and you can marry her!" She says with excitement.
Instead of showing the gratefulness, she expected, he bursts out in loud laughter. The confusion is visible on her face. She feels like she made a complete fool out of herself.
"What?" She asks in an equally confused and angry voice.
" Oh, dear princess, I am not letting you go that easily!" He says with an unavoidable charm.
"But you love that woman! What's the point of keeping me?" she says with an arrogant tone?

He walks towards her and grabs her hand. She tries to free herself but her strength is no match to his. He pulls her closer and looks right into her emerald green eyes.
His gaze makes shivers run down her spine. The increasing pondering of her heart can be heard from a mile away. A lump forms in her throat and her mouth gets completely dry.
His grip on her arms tightens as he pins her to the wall.

"Listen carefully, Little doll. I don't love any women. She is just one of those whores who throw themselves at me for some gold coins and prizes," he says without a bit of hesitation.

"And about you, your brother paid the debt he owed me by giving you to me, so you are stuck here for life." He adds in a flirtatious voice.

At this point, she has so many questions, but can't make any sound. Then her eyes notice the scars on his body. His arms, his chest, his neck, there are huge scars everywhere. And that infamous scar on his nose. He sees her staring at his scars. Then suddenly he lets her go. And starts leaving her chamber.
"Did you get those scars from training and war?" she asks in a confused tone.
"No," he says loudly and hurls out.

A no doesn't satisfy 1 percent of her curiosity. But with his behavior, she confirms one thing. He is more of a monster than people think. Her blood boils with hatred for that man. He thinks so lowly of women. He shows no respect for any woman. What a horrible person he is!
The cold, sweet breeze and its relaxing sound fill her room.
She goes to bed and looks at her bruised arm. His grip was hard enough to leave a bruise. As she analyzes his bad nature and curses her fate for tying her up with such a monster, sleep takes control of her.
Mahendra on the other hand is doing what he usually does. Drinking and sleeping with random women. But today, he just can't pull his mind together. Nothing can distract him. Not even these luscious women.
" stop! Your gold coins and jewelry are on the desk. Take them and leave" Mahendra commands with a grumpy voice.

The maidens were completely surprised. For the first time in years, he refused beautifully curved gorgeous women. Although they were surprised, they had no right to ask any questions to the crown prince. So they just left with their expensive gifts according to his commands.
He slowly drifts into the arms of sleep.