01

Another cold day.
For some reason, a girl started to stay more after classes at school to study and somehow she forgot how fast the time can pass. It was currently about 5 pm and it was winter outside. The season she dislikes the most since the school still force the girls to wear skirts, which is not because they are uncomfortable but because the weather is against them.
But what can she do besides wearing shorts under the skirt for protection because both boys and the weather didn't seem to like skirts?
She was quickly running to the bus station as felt that if she miss the upcoming buss, she will be an ice cube.
It was somehow nice outside, if you ignore the weather, the streets were quiet not a lot of cars were passing, not a lot of people were around because in the end, it was a working day of the week and most people were either tired or still at work. Even Tokyo could be silent sometimes.
She arrived at the bus station and quickly checked her phone to see at what time her bus should arrive. It was 5:10 pm and the next bus will come in about 10 minutes. She still had to wait in the horrible weather.
She was surprised that it didn't start snowing as it was too cold and the atmosphere was just perfect for snow.
She sit down on the bench, which she soon realized was the dumbest thing she could do today, besides the fact that it was cold as ice it was also frozen, making her jump back on her feet and look at the bench, confused. Then she heard a small chuckle. She looked beside her only to see a boy's face that seemed very amused by her dumb actions. She looked at him, trying to understand when he will stop since he didn't look like he will stop soon, but as loud as he was laughing he suddenly stops and it was again a deadly silence.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. It's a bad habit I picked from my friend." he said smiling at the girl.

What type of friends does he have?

"It's okay? But your friend seems rude." she said not realizing that her mouth spoke without her knowing. "Sorry, that's rude of me." she quickly apologized.
"It's okay, he is rude sometimes." he said trying to calm the girl since from his perspective she looked like she made a wrong step while she was climbing a mountain and now she's falling to her death.
"No, no, it's like I called you rude." she said again stuck in her thoughts.
"It's fine. I don't mind. I'm not that type of stranger that will beat you because you called me or my friends rude." he explained to the girl and he started laughing, leaving the girl once again looking confused at him.

That's a strange thing to think of.

After he stopped laughing again, another deadly silence was between them. The girl was now more focused on how this stranger looked like since his choice of words was pretty unique in a way. He was, indeed, handsome and probably around her age, and maybe if he didn't saw the bench event and met him in a different place, she would try to confess to him if she knew him better, but for some reason, the bench event remain in her head, even though she will probably never see him again.
She spotted the buss coming in her direction and stopped in front of the bus station.

"Bye. I'm sorry, again, ....?" she looked confused at the boy again since she didn't know his name.
"Matsuno Chifuyu." he said.
"Well then, I'm sorry, Chifuyu-kun. I hope we'll see each other again." she said and got onto the bus.
"Next time, tell me your name." he smiled and waved his hand at you.

The girl wanted to yell her name to him since it was quiet enough for him to hear, but the bus moved too fast and now she was too far away for him to hear something.