15

Y/n nervously looked her phone in the wait to see if Chifuyu calls again but he never did.
After some time, relieved that she didn't got any calls she started to do some chores around the house to get her mind into a different place.
The sound of a motorbike running along the street came into her ears and feared the worst -she hoped it was just someone  random- but when she heard a knock at her front door.
She already assumed who it was, she was only preparing mentally and with a good and big explanation.
She opened the door and meet the green pair of eyes that she have been avoiding.

"Chifuyu-kun, I'm so sor-" she was ready to bow down for her apology but felt Chifuyu's arms around her, realizing that he was hugging her.

The hug didn't last long as the blonde boy realized that this isn't the best way to greet her but it was a good way of saying 'i don't need an apology'.

"I didn't thought you were so easy to convince, L/n." Chifuyu said avoiding eye contact as he was too embarrassed with his actions to look her in her eyes.
"Chifuyu, I'm so sorry I didn't want t-"
"Yeah, I know." Chifuyu interrupted her, knowing where this was going. "Baji-san told me everything and then I came here to meet you. You have nothing to be sorry for." he smiled assuring her everything is alright.

You are such an angel, Chifuyu.

"I am still really sorry. I played with your feelings and that was a rude thing to do." she said bowing.
"Don't worry about it, L/n. It's all Baji's fault. He cane with the idea and all." he continued.
"But I helped him out with this." Y/n said not wanting to leave Baji alone in this situation since it was both fault.

Chifuyu was definitely angry with Baji for doing this joke that he didn't understood at all, since he doesn't remember making fun of Baji or anything for them to be on the same page. Though, he didn't want to argue with Baji and left him be -at least for now- since he really wished to see Y/n, to see if she's alright.
He trust Baji with everything he has but he is sometimes really reckless and doesn't always see the disadvantages of doing something so who knows what he might done when he was with you.

"Did you got involved in any of Baji's business?" Chifuyu asked seeing how the girls face dropped, meaning something happened.
"No, no. I just help him write stuff." she quickly said not wanting to mention what happen to her.
"You sure?" he asked seeing that something was off.
"Yeah, I'm sure." she said with a smile trying to brush off the situation.

[...]

"His face dropped!" Chifuyu explained how Baji looked when he understood that Chifuyu knew Y/n was still in Tokyo.
"Gosh, I wished I could took a picture of that!" Y/n said laughing along with Chifuyu.
"You got along with Baji quite well, didn't you?" Chifuyu asked quite happy about it.
"Yes, I did. He is sometimes hard to understand but he is a good friend with kinda bad jokes." Y/n explained to him, while laughing.
"I see. I'm glad that you get along with him." he said smiling at her.

I was curious if you liked my friends, especially Baji, he is the hardest to deal with. It's good to know, just in case of something I'll probably say in the -hopefully- near future.