07

The girl again stayed after school but with a friend today, so they would study together for their upcoming test.
As her routine, around 5 pm she left, letting her friend alone. She wasn't going to stay any longer, it wasn't the best idea, since last night she didn't even slept properly because of her thoughts.
She quickly arrived at the bus station and saw a known figure but not the one she was hoping to see.

"Baji-kun, it's good to see you." the girl as she now was beside him.

How I didn't notice how tall he is, yesterday?

"l/n, you're here."
"Um, yes? Where am I supposed to be?" she asked confused.
"Look, I want you to make me a favour." he said, making the girl even more confused. "I want to prank Chifuyu and you need to help me."
"We aren't that close, I don't think is a good idea." she quickly said.

What is he even planing?

"Come on, it will be worth it. And if you do it, I promise you I'll tell you everything I know about Chifuyu, since you look interested in him, and you'll also be able to see a new face of Chifuyu's. So, what do you say?" the male asked smiling.

Such an innocent smile but such a tempting idea.

"Okay, fine. But you should make sure he will know that it was a joke after." she quickly said.
"Yeah, don't worry about that." he said. "Look, today Chifuyu couldn't come, but tomorrow he sure will come here. So, when you finish school?"
"At 4 pm but i normally stay over to study so i leave at about 5 pm." she said sonfused.
"Okay, so then, this is how we gonna do it. I'll spend that hour that you over stay with you and then I'll get you home. The only thing you have to do is to not talk to Chifuyu, no texting, no running at him if you see him, no nothing. No contact with Chifuyu." he said and the girl tilted her head confused.
"Okay? But you could at least tell me what the prank is about?" she asked curious.
"You, moving in another country."
"Overnight?" she asked not believing him.
"Overnight."
"Who does that?" she asked confused.
"Well, for the sake of the act, you." he said.
"And if i don't want to do it anymore?"
"You already accepted, no going back." he said smiling.

Oh, when I die I'll be sure to not let Baji live his life peacefully.

"Give me your phone." the boy said making the girl look at him skeptical. "Come on, i just wanna put my number in it, so we talk about the prank." he said and the female slowly gave him her phone. "Done. See ya tomorrow. " he said smiling as he walked away from the station.

He ain't gonna use the bus?

---
Heya, just posted a Mikey xreader if you are interested go check it out :)