14

She was actually so easy to get, in Hanma's point of view. She could barely even run a few meters before he caught her and took her with them. Of course, things weren't going according to Y/n's plan but she had hope she could escape.

[...]

She had no hope of escaping anymore. The place they took her at were full of men, muscular men to be more precise.
What was she doing here? She had no idea. How will she end up? She just hopes for the best currently.

"So, your boyfriend Baji Keisuke w-" the one with a pair of glasses started talking but he was soon interrupted by Y/n's loud laugh, leaving the 3 males confused.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry really. But Baji ain't my boyfriend." she said trying to calm herself down and stopped laughing while the males looked confused at her.
"What do you mean? You ain't Baji's girl?" the one she caught his name, Hanma, talked to her and seemed annoyed.
"No. I'm his friend? Well, I'm not even sure if we are friends." she said playing a little bit dumb about the situation.
"Aren't you Y/n L/n?" the one with the tiger tattoo asked.
"I am. I never said I wasn't." she simply responded.
"You spent almost everyday with Baji in that library and you mean to tell me you ain't even friends with him, even after all of that?" the one with glasses said getting annoyed.
"Well, yeah, true, i am with him at the library but I'm, like, helping him? You see, he isn't the best at writing stuff on a piece of paper, he often needs correction." she explained not hiding everything since she didn't really knew who those guys were and what they know about Baji and she believes that everyone that knows Baji should know about his writing problem.
"Well, she's most likely saying the truth because I know for a fact that Baji still sucks at writing." the one with the tiger tattoo said, which Y/n thought that he was familiar with Baji.
"Kazutora, you mean to tell me that we got the wrong girl? In fact, he doesn't have a girl?" the one with glasses continued as he got angrier.

[...]

Maybe it was pure luck that she was able to get out of there with less questions than she was supposed to, as they supposed she wasn't familiar with Baji and only helped him to improve his writing skills and that was all. They, however, will still keep an eye on her just in case of anything, in the case she lied. Of course, Y/n wasn't 100% aware of that fact but she knew it was likely for them to continue to follow her around.

Before calling Baji and letting him know about the situation, she made sure she arrived home safe before actually calling him. She called him twice and he didn't answer and waited for a few seconds before trying to call him for the third time. 3 was her lucky number for the day as Baji finally picked up his phone.

"Baji! Finally! I've been calling you for such a long time and you've been ignoring me completely!" she said trying to make him feel bad but she was sure he won't be.
"Y/n?" she could hear the voice of the male that she's been avoiding for some time.

Chifuyu.

"Sorry. I got the wrong number." she quickly said and ending the call as she didn't knew what else to say.

Fuck, I'm dumb. I'm so dumb.