05

The girl officially hated winter.
Last night, when she was asleep, it started snowing and it didn't stop up until now. She was on her way to school still texting with Chifuyu. She somehow started enjoying him and his company even if she was a little skeptical because of what she saw the other days.

Why would he even use the bus when he has a motorcycle? Is he broke? Like from time to time he has money for gas?

Even with those thoughts, the girl still didn't ask anything about the previous day's event. It was somehow embarrassing.

(...)

She over overstayed at school, it was 5:10 pm and she was sure that she will miss her bus, even if she runs to the station.
After a good run, she managed to get to the station but not in time, though she, at least, had his company.

"You forgot time existed?" Chifuyu asked amused by the situation.
"I did. I always put an alarm so I know when to leave but I forgot to put it today." the girl said exhausted.
"You are funny, l/n-chan. The first time I meet you when tried to sit on a frozen bench." he said and he started laughing.
"I'm sure I am." the girl said and she soon saw a bus approaching.
"Oh, that's my bus. I wish I could stay longer." Chifuyu said.
"It's okay, get home safe." the girl said smiling.

He took his hands out of his pockets and waved at the girl before going onto the bus. The girl started looking in her backpack for her headphones once again and she saw something on the ground.

A phone? Don't tell me it's Chifuyu's phone. Did he drop it?

The girl keep the phone in case it was Chifuyu's so she can take care of it and if it wasn't Chifuyu's phone then she was still going to keep it so the person will receive their phone. Her next bus was at 5:45 pm so if someone was going to look for their phone she was there.
It was, now, 5:40 pm, there were 5 more minutes and she will leave. Then she felt the phone vibrating in her bag. She took it out and look at the one whos calling.

Baji-san?

She slowly accept the call and put the phone near her ear.

"Oi, you, this phone is the propriety of Toman. TOMAN. You know who Toman is, then give the phone back." the girl hear a deep voice of a guy.

Toman?

"Baji-san, give me the phone." another voice said which was more familiar to the girl. "Hello, this is the owner of the phone. Could you please give it back?" he said and the girl immediately recognized the voice.
"Chifuyu-kun?" she quietly asked.
"Ahh, l/n-chan. You found my phone? I'm sorry for my friend did he scare you?"
"I'm not scary." she heard the same deep voice but now somewhere in the background.
"Baji-san, shut up. Anyways, l/n-chan where are you at?" he quickly asked.
"At the station."
"You didn't leave yet?" he asked surprised. "Could you please stay there a little longer so I can have my phone back?"
"Yes, no problem."

They soon ended the call and the girl saw passing the bus she was supposed to take her home.

I'm too good-hearted for this world.

So she stayed there, as a good friend she is, for the boy.
After about 5 minutes after her bus was gone, she heard the sound of motorcycles. She looked up from her phone and saw the blonde hair of Chifuyu and she saw the guy with long black hair that she saw some day ago.

"l/n-chan, I'm so grateful." Chifuyu said smiling as the girl gave him his phone back. "l/n-chan, this is my rude friend from which I've got my bad habit from, Baji-san. You've talked or well, he talked on the phone with you." he continued as he punched the long hair boy in the arm.
"Chifuyu! What the hell?" he said and then he looked at the girl as she looked confused at him. "Ah? Oh. I'm sorry, l/n for my way of expressing." he said confused.
"It's okay, Baji-kun." the girl smiled at him.
"When your bus is arriving?" Chifuyu asked.
"At 6 pm, I guess?" she said unsure which made Chifuyu's facial expression change from happy to sad real quick.
"Oh, I made you miss your bus." he said and Baji looked at him surprised. "I'll take you home, then." Chifuyu said leaving both of his friends surprised by his request.
"Oh? No, I'm fine." the girl quickly said.
"What? Are you scared?" Baji asked smirking as he had a plan.
"No, of course, no." she quickly responded with a dose of confidence in her tone.
"Then, why don't you want?" Baji continued. "You'll get home in 5 minutes."
"I don't want to waste your time."
"l/n-chan, you won't. Think is like a payback since you gave me my phone." Chifuyu said.
"Well, then, I guess I can go?" she said unsure and scared by her answer, making the two boys smiles grow wider.
"Chifuyu, this is a race, if you lose you have to buy me Peyoung Yakisoba." Baji saw as he got on his motorcycle and the girl's expression changed.
"l/n-chan, where are you staying?" Chifuyu asked as he also got on his motorcycle and signaled her to get on too.
"[street name] from [neighborhood name]." she quickly responded as she got on the motorcycle.
"Hold on to me and hold tight. I don't want to buy him food." chifuyu said as the girl was already praying in her mind.

If I die, I swear I'll haunt Baji.

---
Hello guys, i just posted a bajixreader so if you are interested go check it out. :)