03

Another cold day, today even snowed a little in the morning.
The girl became more and more annoyed by the fact that she still have to wear a skirt considering the weather outside. But who will pay attention to her or other girls that had the same problem? Probably only her inside voice.

Today she decided to not stay that much after school, since it's Friday and she will have some time to study at home, hopefully. So she wanted to stay half an hour this time. She wasn't sure if she was able to do something in half an hour but she didn't feel like staying an hour or longer.
In that half of hour time, she actually picked up something from what her teachers said and actually learned something. It was about 4:30 pm and the girl was near the bus station. According to her phone, her bus should come in 10 minutes so she didn't have to wait too much.
She found herself looking around at the people. She wasn't looking just because she was bored and didn't know what to do, she was looking for someone specific. A certain someone she meet 2 days ago. But of course, she was sure that she won't meet him every day, he sure has other things to do and even if she would, she meet him around 5 pm and now it's early for him to be here.

It's just a boy, y/n. You'll forget about him soon.

And as the time slowly past, the girl still looked around, hoping that the boy will show up out of nowhere. But he didn't.

What was I even thinking?

She got onto the bus, that just stopped in front of her, and got a seat at the very back of the bus. She looked for her headphones in her backpack as she started to get bored of only scrolling and not hearing anything.
She, soon after she found her headphones tangled, heard a loud sound of a motorcycle, which pulled her out of her thoughts and the hard work she had to do to detangle the headphones and made her look out the window to see what was happening. And she saw him, the boy that was with her in the station, on a motorcycle with another guy with long black her on another one, they were talking or at least that was what she could read from Chifuyu's face. They were moving way too fast. It was enough for her to blink twice and they were already way in front of the bus.

What was that? Did he saw me? I hope he didn't.