13

Friday day, was literally the day everyone was waiting for, especially students. Y/n started to regret her habit of staying over her school schedule to study but she knew that if she wouldn't, she would study nothing at home, she would not even touch the book, and she needed good grades, to at least pass all the classes. She wasn't really the best student but neither the worst, she had some classes that she is almost failing but she had some classes in which she was doing actually good.

[...]

After she finished everything she had to do, she started walking home. The shortcut she found when she was running away from Chifuyu was actually useful, it was making her skip about half of her walk home and she really thought she was dumb that she didn't find or knew about that shortcut earlier. However, the only drawback to it was the fact that there were barely any people passing that street, as there were mostly abandoned buildings and no actual people that lived there. But at that point, she didn't care about how many people were there. She could easily avoid Chifuyu and get faster at home, a win-win if you ask her. Whatsoever, she totally neglected what Baji told her, she actually forgot about what he even told her about this subject.
The street was awfully quiet today for some specific reason. It was normal for it to not be that noisy but it was way too quiet, which she thought it was suspicious. She was tempted to go back and go through the long the way, as she didn't feel safe there anymore, but she was so close to exiting the street that she decided she could go for a little longer then she could run as fast as she could, get lost into the crowd and eventually lock herself inside her house. It was a good plan, only if she trusted her gut and go to the long.

"Y/n L/n?" she heard a male's voice as soon as she wanted to exit the street and froze in her place.

I fuck it up now, didn't i?

"We do, expect and want, an answer, you know?" another male told her, she was too scared to turn around and face those male's.
"Let's just get her and it's done, she's petrified." and another male complained about her behavior.

Now, Y/n never really had great ideas, she barely had ideas in general, but when she had some the most of them were bad. She really thought she can run faster than 3 male's but before she did any of that, she wanted to take a look of how they look like, for personal -well, maybe not that personal- information.
She quickly turned around, to get a good look at how they looked like, to see that they surround her, as she could stand a chance in front of them since 2 of them were, surely, taller than 1.70 cm.

"See, she ain't no petrified. She looks perfectly fine to me." the tallest one looked at her with a smirk on his face, and Y/n noticed having tattoos on both of his hands.

The other one that was pretty tall, as well, started to approach her. He had a tiger tattoo on his neck, which she would actually find it interesting if she wasn't in that situation.

"Look, fun talking to you but i really have to go." she said with an innocent smile on her face and slowly walking to the exit still facing the males.
"Ow, without you it will be no fun, sweetheart." the tallest one said taking big steps towards her that almost caught her without much effort, which was expected.
"Just get it done faster, Hanma." the smallest one with a pair of glasses that Y/n found them as a horrible pair of glasses.
"You heard him, sweetheart. You have to come with us. Just make the things easier for both of us and don't make me run after you." if she got it right, Hanma was the one that talked with her and wanted to caught her.

Like I am that easy to get.