09

It was 4 pm and the girl ended her last class, got up from her seat after the teacher left. Everyone was silently packing and soon someone entered and slammed the door.

"l/n, hello." Baji said as he entered your classroom, making all her colleagues to look both at her and him.

He did not.

"Oi, l/n, hurry up." he said as he got closer to the girl.
"Stop making a scene." the girl quietly said as she tried to pack her things faster.

Oh, i can hear the rumours already.

"I don't. Come on." he said and the girl associates him with a 5 years old.
"Shut up." she said as she quickly throws everything she had in her packbag. "Let's go."
"Where are we going?" he asked as he followed the girl closely.
"To the library. Is quiet there." she said.

(...)

"Oi, l/n I'm bored." he said.

It's been only 10 minutes.

"Try to study at something." she said trying to keep focusing into the lesson she was struggling with.

She didn't want to pay attention to the male beside him but she saw how he get a paper from one of your notebooks and started writing something.

"Oi, l/n, how do you write 'understood'?" he quietly ask.
"What?" she asked confused as her focus was way long gone.
"How do you write 'understood'?" he asked again but this time a little louder.
"U-n-d-e-r-s-t-o-o-d." she told him slowly so he'll be able to write it down.
"Thank you." he said and continued writing down.
"You don't know how to write?" she asked out of nowhere, not realizing that it might be rude. "I'm sorry that's both rude and personal." she quickly apologized.
"No, it's fine. I just never learned how to write because of the gang." he said as nothing happen but soon after his eyes widened as he realized what he said.

So Toman is a gang.

"Could we pretend I never said that?" he quickly asked.
"No, we can't." she said as she closed her book that she was studying from and then look straight into the long haired boy eyes, with a curious look. "So, tell me more about this gang."
"I shouldn't do this." he quickly said.
"But you already said something." for the girl the conversation became something interesting but for the boy it became some kind of interrogation.
"Something I shouldn't." he said.
"Well, you did. Now spill it out. It's Chifuyu involved in this? Because if he is, then you should remember your promise you made me." she said and Baji didn't know how to respond anymore.

"I promise you I'll tell you everything I know about Chifuyu"

"Look, this is a topic Chifuyu should tell you about." he said trying to avoid the question.
"Well, Chifuyu won't be able to do it now, am I right? Come on, Baji-kun, be a good friend. Tell me about it." she begged him at this point.
"Fine, but don't come to me if Chifuyu finds out about you knowing this." he said, making the girl smile.

(...)

"That's the whole story, i think." he said and the girl was completely mesmerised.
"That beats some of my true crime documentaries." she said as she started packing her stuff.
"True crime what?" the boy said looking skeptical at girl.
"Documentaries."
"You watch crime documentaries though you had no idea about Toman?" he asked confused.
"I don't really care about gangs in a way? Like you guys seem family friendly beside other gangs." she said and she left the boy even more confused as it's the first girl that called their gang family friendly.
"Family friendly? You sure have a strange choice of words." he said confused.
"I mean, yeah? You guys don't kill people or make girls do things they don't want, so beside other gangs you are innocent in a way but not really." she explained to him as made a hand sign for him to get up from his chair.
"I can see why Chifuyu has interest in you, even though you are a weird one, not gonna lie." he said as he followed her outside the library.