INTRODUCTION

Greetings! This is Arye (pronounced as Ar-yi), serving you the Casa Avenues' first story. As I take my first step into making my dream which is to release a series in Wattpad, I want you to be with me. I want you to keep staring at the stars above us.

Take Note:

- I am still a student, meaning, updates are most likely delayed since I have to finish my requirements at the same time. Writing/being an author isn't easy.

- I have past experiences in writing a story, but that does not mean that I am an expert or I am already perfect. Remember, I'm still in the phase where I need/have to learn more.

- If you find this story amazing or eye-catching, make sure to rate it and interact with the story.

+ Story is being edited now and then, expect minor changes (spelling, grammar, narrations, etc.) when you decided to re-read the story.

What is Casa Avenues?
The Lim Parents are Businessmen and Movie Director.
In this series, the lives of Lim siblings have been compiled. The story about their first love, their college life, adulting diaries, and others are here.

In this story, I serve you...
Kyza Chinie Lim - Dave Eliott Ramos

@stareatchan — Stars Above Us (Casa Avenues #1) 2022.

Keep staring.