Chapter 11 (Explicit Content)

Evanora blinks her eyes open to find her blond lover laying next to her. It doesn't take long for the memories of the night before to begin making their way back, given that they were both still completely naked. Evanora can't help but smile, and Chris returns this.

"Did you stay here with me all night?" Evanora asks, sleepily.

"Mhm," Chris hums, softly.

"Don't you get bored just laying here?"

"I don't think I'll ever get bored of holding you."

Evanora smiles, then nuzzles herself into Chris's chest again as his grip on her tightens. She hoped that the two of them would get to experience more special moments like this as time went on, and she suddenly found herself unable to wait for what their future would hold.

x

"Morning," Rowan says.

"Morning!" Evanora sings, plopping down on a couch in the lounge with a content sigh.

Rowan blinks, "Well, you seem to be in an awfully good mood."

Evanora shrugs, "I'm just feeling good."

"You were a mess yesterday."

"Your ritual bath recipe worked wonders."

"Mhm," Rowan hums flatly, "What about after your bath? What did you do the rest of the night?"

"Just...hung out with Chris."

Rowan's eyes widen, "Wait a minute. Did...did something happen?

Evanora purses her lips, as if to be hiding the smile that was making its way across her face. Her cheeks turn pink, and she finally decides to give in.

"Maybe."

Rowan gasps. She then brings a hand up, and suddenly the lounge door locks and the room becomes sound proof, so no one outside could hear their conversation.

"Tell. Me. Everything."

Evanora gasps, "Rowan!"

"Oh, come on! Inter-species relations aren't exactly common. I honestly didn't expect you guys to be having sex so soon. What happened?"

"I don't know, I got out of the bath and he just...kissed me, and we took it to the couch, then to the bed, and...I don't know, we'd talked about doing it before Chris almost got killed, then with everything that happened, emotions were running high and things got pretty...passionate."

"I didn't think Chris had passion."

"Oh, but he does."

"So, it was like...romantic?"

Evanora exhales, "So romantic," She gushes.

"Do the tattoos keep going?"

"Oh, yeah. Full body."

"In a good way?"

"In a great way."

"Did you guys talk at all afterwards?"

"No, I honestly just fell asleep in his arms. He held me all night."

"Awww..." Rowan says, "So there's, like, actual feelings now, huh? More than just physical?"

"Yeah, I feel like we really connected last night. I mean, I wouldn't say we're in love by any means, but...maybe it'll end up that way in the future. Who knows?"

"Wow..." Rowan exhales, "That's amazing, I'm so happy for you."

"Well, thank you."

"But okay, for real - he's a vampire. I mean...how does vampire sex compare to humans? Or other witches?"