Coffee?

Vivaan's pov

She looked up at me with the same brown eyes that had done funny things to my tummy almost 7 years ago . The same intensity , The same innocence and a tinge of shyness had me all over them .

 The same intensity , The same innocence and a tinge of shyness had me all over them

Brown eyes became my favorite ever since i saw hers . She looks shocked too i mentally chuckled of course she would be nobody else calls her airu except me . I wonder if she remembers me though.

"Nosy...." yeah she does . Before i could even take a step towards her she marched to the sofa in my cabin , picked up a pillow and started hitting me . "Where the hell were you nosy? You dumb idiot i missed you soo freaking much . Nobody was my friend after you . And you just vanished how could yo....."

She stopped when the door of my cabin opened and a senior nurse stepped in . She took a look at the condition of the cabin with pillows scattered everywhere and the carpet also in a not very presentable situatuion . She glared at me and airu because let me tell you she is a cleanliness freak which is also good because this is a hospital and it needs to be clean all the time .

Airu seemed to be more scared of her than necessary as her breathing quickened and sweat started forming on her face . Suddenly i remebered that she is my patient and not my airu for now . I snapped out of my thoughts when airu started apologising to that aunty and cleaning the room .

Even the nurse was looking concerned at airu's reaction because the glare was not even that intense , it was a playfull glare . It must have triggered something to airu that's why she is behaving like this . I pulled airu out of the cabin and to my balcony . Let me tell you my balcony has the best view of delhi .

"Warm hands" i heard airu whisper while i was looking at the slowly setting sun . I turned around and saw her looking lovingly at our entertwined hands . "Warm hands?" I said in a uncertain tone and she looked up at me .

The setting sun behind us had given a beautiful orange glow to her face . "Mari mummy keti ti ke jena hath garam ane pakadwa ma saare lage ne ae manas apdi mate saro hoye" (Translation - my mom used to say that a person whose's hands would be warm and comfortable to hold that person is good for us) .

I nodded at her and my phone rang breaking our cute eye contact . It was our head i.e the senior most doctor here . I excused myself from airu and went to talk to him in my cabin . "Good evening sir" i started off with a greeting . "Good evening vivaan , I called you to inform you that you can leave for the rest of the day your other patients can be handled by the interns i need to see if they are learning something or not " he kept it short and simple .

We talked for a few more minutes which included me giving him certain details about how to handle a few important and critical patients . Well now that i am free why not go for a coffee . I stepped into the balcony and saw airu capturing the beautiful sunset with her polaroid .

"Coffee" i asked her bumping my shoulers with hers . She looked at me with an adorable frown and said "Airu no drink coffe" . I frowned too for a second but then i again asked "tea?" To which she again said "Airu no drink tea only hot chocolate" and i sighed in relife.

"I know a place which serves amazing hot chocolate will you vome with me?" I asked her and she cutely nodded at me . We had to go there in seperate cars because she had hers and i had mine and we couldn't leave either of the car here in the parking lot .

After discussing for a few minutes another new information came into my notice that she lives pretty close by too my house . We agreed on driving to her place and dropping of her car and getting her changed into something comfortable and then moving to my house and i would get changed then we would go to the cafe .

We drove to her apartment building and she got changed after parking her car . She wore a white shirt messily tucked into her jeans . We drove in my car to my place and i got changed into a sweatshirt and pants . And we drove off to the cafe

****

This is a special update for my beautifull readers on us getting 100 veiws in less than 2 days .

Thank you so much for your support guys

Bbye

Also a big thanks to _Pratibha_ for designing this beautifull cover

****