Musical Evening

[~~~~~~~~Samaira's pov~~~~~~~~]

Nosy was driving towards the garden but  stopped as he remembered that the garden is being renovated and hence is closed. "We can chill in my backyard" he said and drove us back to his house .

His house was in a row house colony and it was a nice area . If my buisness would flourish then i would buy a house here . It looked as if the mansions are straight out of hollywood .

Nosy parked his car inside the gates and led me to his backyard

Nosy parked his car inside the gates and led me to his backyard . I never knew my nosy had such a good taste in house decor and stuff . His backyard also looked fancy . Comfortable sofa's and  beautiful plants along with ..... wait are those speakers?

I sat on one of the chairs and nosy went to re-heat our drinks

I sat on one of the chairs and nosy went to re-heat our drinks . There was a bowl on the table with a few chits in it . "Oh you found it" nosy said from behind coming into the backyard with a tray of our food and a guitar bag on his shoulders .

I took the tray from him before he could stumble and drop anything on this beautiful place . He sat next to me and opened his guitar. He then took out a chit from the bowl and said "first love" he kept the chit back and we sipped our drinks making casual talks .

After we were done eating he explained that the chits were for a game that he had played with his collegues once when they had visited his place . He said that the chits contained a few emotions and based on those emotions we would have to sing or play a song .

He played pehli mohobbat by darshan raval and asked me for a dance which i accepted .

Mera din bhi tu
Meri shaam bhi tu
Mere raat ke sapno me tu
Meri ahate tera naam le
Ye baat tu maan le

Sau saal ka mera
Ek din na ho jisme
Teri tasvire naho
Berukh si hai meri
Ye zindagi jisme
Teri khushbu nahooo

Meri...pehli mohobbat
Pehli mohobbat
Pehli mohobbat hai woh

Meri ...... pehli mohobbat
Pehli mohobbat
Pehli mohobbat hai wooooo

The song ended and we stopped dancing . I must say nosy is a very good dancer . I pulled out a chit and it was written 'sympathizer' over it and i knew the perfect song for it .

But i didn't play it on the speakers because 1 i was tiered because of shifting 2 it was getting cold outside 3 my phone is not connected to his speakers .

"It's cold nosy can i go now?" I ask him while hugging him despiratly needing some warmth which my 'hot' chocolate couldn't provide . "Should we sit near the fire place inside ? I don't want you to go yet pleass" he requested with his puppy eyes and i couldn't say no to him .

So we sat next to the fire place snuggled up in blankets with his tablet on my lap . We were watching 'yeh jawani hai deewani' . This was my favorite film in college and now it is ek villan and marjawaan .

I don't quite remember but i think i dozed off on my personal teddy bear's shoulder .

**Vivaan's Pov**

I switch off the tablet and look at my baby koala. She dozed off while we were watching the movie . I know we had snacks and none of us is hungry but still i would like if she had some light dinner .

Today while we were talking i couldn't observe anything that could possibly be wrong and that could harm her mental health . Either she is too good at hiding it or i am too dumb to not notice it . I picked her up and my arms and was about to make her sleep in the guest room but she woke up .

I made oatmeals for us and then i dropped her home . She was too sleepy to talk and i was busy rewinding our earlier conversations in my head trying to figure out if anything could give me a clue about it .

I dropped her back to her appartment and made sure to take her number . I came back home and texted her the timings of our next appointment . I slept with the same silence that has been around me all my life  .

************
Next chapter would have a time skip and the valentines week would start for vivaan and samaira .

If anybody has a ship name for them then kindly tell me .

Bbyee