📸photoshoot📸 (Part 2)

*Vivaan's pov*

Everybody moved out of the store for lunch . I was waiting for airu she told me to wait for her . I sat in front of her mac book and scrolled through the pictures that we clicked and myra bhabhi's words from last night came to my head .

I was staring at airu's smile wondering how somebody could call her a gold digger . The store is so well designed stating that she indeed has alot of money . "Nosy chalo na please" i was pulled out of my la la land by airu's voice she was tapping her feet against the floor impatiently .

"Kya kaha tumne ? maine suna nahi" i asked her and she said that she was taking me somewhere . I followed her silently , we settled in her car and drove to Royal China which is one of the best chinese restaurants in delhi . "We are here to make up for my absence at yesterday's dinner" she said and smiled at me to which i smiled back at her .

"You can call and invite your friends here if you want this will be my treat" she said getting out of the car and walking into the restaurant . "No they are not needed here" i mumbled like a little kid and airu laughed at that . I have heard about this restaurant but i have never been here.

 I have heard about this restaurant but i have never been here

Wowww so fancy . It's not like i have never been to fancy restaurants but coming here with airu is a whole different feeling and i am in love with that feeling . The waiter said there is no table for 2 people available so we sat at a table with 4 chairs .

We sat down and the waiter offered us water and waited for us to place an order . I don't know what is good here so i let airu place the order . I was looking around the hotel when i noticed Rishi entering the dining area with his girlfriend . He spotted me and waved at me .

Airu noticed that and turned to me "Are they your friends?" She asked me . "Yes he is my collegue Rishi with his girlfriend Isha" i replied "call them here na i want to meet them" she pleaded at me but i want to spend time with her . "Looks like they are on a date , couple stuff you know" i told her and she said "oh" .

I felt bad looking at her sad face . I knew she wanted to make friends and the only source was me . She got a call from zoya about something so she moved from the table and i quickly messaged Rishi asking him if both of them are ok to join us .

He had no problem of course rishi never had problems in meeting new people he liked being social . He and Isha came to our table after telling a waiter to bring their order to our table . They sat down and isha asked Rishi "who is it that you want me to meet Rishi ? i already told you i was in the middle of planning my shopping spree tommorow " .

Rishi told that he would introduce her to Samaira and Isha started bouncing on her seat like a little girl . "You know Vivaan the reason i wanted to study dermatology was Samaira i wanted to work in her company one day ............ but wait how do you know her ? I have never heard about any girl from your mouth" she questioned me to which i said that Airu is an old aquaintance .