Airu leaving for Rajasthan (Pt.2)

*Samaira's pov*

I entered the chaotic airport to find a few designers mingling with each other. It's a little funny to realize that despite being in the industry for 7 almost 8 year I still don't have any friends here. The most time i have ever talked to a designer was 3 years ago when I had to design lehengas for an actresses wedding functions alongside Nitya Jha who is a very famous designer for tinsel town celebrities.

Nitya was supposed to design for the actress and i was told to design for the bride's sister, mother and mother in law. I was in Mumbai for 6-8 months for this project and this project gave a great spotlight to my designing career. I got so many projects in bollywood to design for movies or big budget web series. I was in Mumbai till 5 months ago when I moved back to Delhi because no matter how much appreciation I get in Mumbai I can never forget my first home, My Delhi.

I loved delhi because of my parents and i am talking about my real parents not foster  ones. Another reason why I love delhi is because of my little nest. My nest is a 2 bhk house in a small building I don't live there because that place was and still is dedicated to store my products. The kitchen there is like a grocery store which only contains junk food. There was a little table at the center of the living room where me, Zoya and Rhea would plan out our sales, discounts, offers etc for 3 months at a time.

Those late night shifts of me and Zoya to calculate our cost for manufacturing the product to it being displayed on our website. Every time we would go to the department store to buy the packaging materials for our packaging we would cross the hospital where my non-biological father aka my real mom's husband aka Mr Sameer Mehta works. I would wait around the corner of the street to watch him casually talk with his colleagues and very rarely I would also get a glimpse of my mother .

I was almost 19 years old when I started my website and in a few months I bought my apartment and from then on I would only return to my foster parents house to bathe and change clothes as I would spend most of my time in my nest but as years passed that place got more and more stuffed with my products. And then I had to reluctantly move back into my parents house. They tried to set me up with their friends son 6 times so that he could have control over my company but they failed to do so.

After my grandma passed away when I was 14 years old me and my older brother who was 16 back then, we became like real siblings he would annoy me but also bring me out of the dark rooms where my mother would lock me for little mistakes so in short my foster brother is the only one in that family that i don't hate. Sadly he was sent to another state in India. My parents didn't tell me where they sent him. He would come home during vacations and festivals but during those times I wasn't allowed to see him .

I had a little room there which was previously their storage room. They remodeled it when they adopted me.

Their real reason to adopt me was my foster grandfather, he said that he would give them their share of the family property only when my father had a girl and a boy but sadly after giving birth to my older brother my mom lost her ability to bear c...

Their real reason to adopt me was my foster grandfather, he said that he would give them their share of the family property only when my father had a girl and a boy but sadly after giving birth to my older brother my mom lost her ability to bear children so they adopted me and they would behave very nicely for 2-3 years but after my grandfather passed away they started to seperate me from them.