New Home 🏠?

Hello friends it's me your inconsistent as fuc- author. First HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and I really thank you all from the depths of my heart of looking after Samaira and Vivaan while I was gone. Your love for them has helped us in reaching 3.23K reads in such a short period of time. I would be giving out small ( 500-800 words ) updates as a gesture of appreciation for y'all till the 2nd of April 2024 as I have my board exams till that date after that we're going to have long and regular updates for all the books. So here we go for the new years update

** Vivaan's Pov **

Tiredness took over us soon and we knocked out as soon as we reached the bedroom . I took 2 days off from the next day So that i could catch up on all the time that we've spent apart. I got out of bed freshened up and made my way to the kitchen to make our breakfast. As I was flipping the chiken nuggets I heard a scream. " ALL HAIL PRINCESS SAMAIRA " . I whipped my head back and burst into fits of laughter when I saw Airu with a neck pillow as a crown and a blanket wrapped around her as her royal robe.

She pretended to be walking around as if taking a look at her castle. Rolling her eyes all over the place they stopped at the couch. Surprize and a hint of Sarcasm laced her voice as she spoke " The Last time i was in this spot i remember the purple Pillow being next to the brown one and not the beige one". I received a cute side eye from over her Shoulder as i continued to laugh behind her. A dramatic gasp made me turn around and watch  as she abandoned her robe and her crown and ran to the Vase on the tv unit. Crouching down next to it she examined the dried tulip Leaves which used to be white at a point of time aka till she left.

" They're dead !!" she exclaimed and cradled them close pretending to mourn over them. I stood behind her shaking my head at her antics as the door bell rang at exact moment. She straightened in a matter of a seconds and rearranged the mess She made early morning as I went to pick up the order i placed as i came down this morning.She was rearranging the pillows mumbling to herself about how we need to change the sofa covers for winter season. I tip- toed behind her and cleared my throat "My highness i apologise for the unfortunate and untimely death of your beloved flowers and for not taking care of them in your absence. Please be generous and accept my olive branch." her sad pout had turned into a full blown smile by the end of my speech. She accepted the bouquet of white-blue Roses "apologies accepted"  she said with a shy smile.

She placed the new flowers in the vase and threw the old ones in the trash by the time i served our breakfast. I was thinking about how to strike up a conversation about buying a new house  and because i wasn't Paying attention to the coffee and spilled some over my hand. I hissed a little but as this has happened a lot to me so it wasn't a big deal to me and thankfully enough my hiss was low that airu didn't hear it. We sat down for breakfast at the dining table and i still didn't have a topic to strike the conversation. I roamed my eyes all over the place to find a reason  and i got one. I turned to airu and said " baby don't you think this table is too big for just the two of us i mean there's no need of 6 Seats for 2 people right?".

"yeah..." i cut her off in the middle as i continued rambling about how the sofa was a wired Shape and how the kitchen didn't get
any sunlight at all."Nosy do you want to move?" she asked me in a tone which meant i was caught." i... um... yeah i mean this place doesn't quite vibe with our vibe Like it's too dull and you are too radiant for a place like this... " this time she cut me off
in a partially angry tone. "Nosy this is your parents house how can you say things like this baby? You lived here as a baby did you forget that? " She said.

" No I didn't forget I just..... Miss them alot and I don't want to be in a place which reminds me from time to time that my family is incomplete. This house always reminds me of how it was supposed to be for the 3 of us and now it's just me. You should have seen the state of the house when I first got it. It was a mess of spiderwebs, dust piles and all but it was adorned with pictures of me and my parents from my birth till that bad day and it felt like a thousand punches in my heart to take them down and put them in the store room. " I finished and found myself wrapped up in her arms.

**************

This is it guys.

Take care

I love you always

Byeeeee